𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗲 -𝘁𝘄𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

✰✰✰✰✰

"Do you like my surprise?" Jimin asked grinning evilly.

Taehyung was in struck. His throat went dry and he couldn't able to form any words.

"You're surprise like that you're seeing me one first time" Jimin said.

"Did you forget my whole name that I told you?" jimin asked. Taehyung was just staring at him. He was feeling like that it's a dream, a horrible dream.

"Park jimin. Park... my dad" jimin said firmly and realization hit taehyung that jimin is the son of theirs one of biggest rivals.

"I have to do many things to make you spill your information. What did you think that I came accidentally in front of your car that day? NO"

"It was all my plan from the start and look... I also had to waste my time with you in that stupid date" jimin said hurtlessly and taehyung's heart shattered in pieces.

"You know what today is MY birthday but I'll gift this gold to my dad"

"And you... good bye love" Jimin said and pointed his gun at taehyung. If that moment Jimin would kill him then he won't even regret cuz now he didn't want to live in this world after getting betrayed.

"I'll not kill you... cuz it's my birthday" jimin sarcastically smiled at him and stood up. He started to walk away to his car with the dangerous aura and his men following behind him.

Taehyung took his gun and tried to shoot at jimin but his hand fell lifelessely like who can kill love of their life. He just watch jimin getting out of his life hopelessly.

Time skip:

Taehyung was on the hospital bed, fighting the battle of life and death. Kim chanyeol, seokjin and yoongi was waiting outside of the OT. Taehyung had lost so much blood so there was very less chances of him to survive.

"HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO MY SON? I WON'T SPARE THEM. I DIDN'T THINK THAT THEY WOULD FALL TO THIS EXTENT" Kim chanyeol yelled angrily.

"They're so shameless to do this. If I would be there I would have killed his son immediately" yoongi growled.

"Don't worry I'll kill them now. I'll go to that parks house and will return after taking revenge of my son" Kim chanyeol said while loading his gun.

"Sir please no, don't go there. If taehyung will know he will surely get upset. First let taehyung get healthy then we'll think that what to do with parks" Jin said tried to calm taehyung's father.

"No Jin I can't keep quite like this after what happened to my son. Don't tell taehyung anything about this, I'll return after sending all of them to hell" Kim chanyeol said and ran away from there.

"Yoongi i'm not getting good vibes. Please go after him and take care of him. He doesn't do something stupid in anger" Jin said and yoongi nodded. He ran after Kim chanyeol.

>>>>>

Kim chanyeol stopped his car in front of the parks mansion. The guards saw him and tried to come to him but he shoot them all.

As he was entering in the mansion deeper, he was meeting with guards and was shooting them all with his gun.

Finally he reached to Park jinyoung, jimin's father and pointed his gun at him. Jinyoung, who was sitting peacefully at his specific chair, stood up immediately.