𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 -𝘁𝘄𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 (𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀)

✫✫✫✫✫✫

After completing the average time of his life, Jimin died. Most of the people be sad when they're going to die but it was opposite with Jimin, instead he was happy that now he can meet the love of his life again.

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: 𝟏𝟑.𝟏𝟎.𝟗𝟓
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡: 𝟏𝟕.𝟎𝟖.𝟐𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧
𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧

He got buried beside taehyung as his wish. So that even after death, they wouldn't be apart.¶

.______.______.______.______.

17.08.23 :

A young men was walking here and there outside of the operation theatre. It had been an hour since the nurse had taken his wife in the OT and he didn't get any news yet.

Another young men, who was also there, saw him walking in tension. He walked to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

"What happened? Why are you so tense?" he asked the other.

"My wife is giving birth. It's been an hour but they aren't giving me any news" he answered.

"Don't worry, just be patient.. my wife is also giving birth. You have to stay strong and calm" the other men said, smiling cheerfully.

Just then the door of operation theatre opened and a nurse came and told 'Mr kim minho'.

"Congrats Mr Kim, your wife gave birth to a baby boy"

"OH MY GOD REALLY! can I see my son and wife?" minho exclaimed.

"You can meet them after we will shift her in a room" the nurse said and walked away.

"Congratulation Mr.. " the other man said.

"Mr Kim minho"

"Congratulation Mr minho btw my name is park jongin" the other men said.

"Thank you so much" minho answered.

"Ok I gotta go, let me see also that what I'll get, a baby boy or baby girl" jongin said and walked away.

.______.______.______.______.

"Congratulation Mr park, you've become a father of a cute baby boy" a nurse said after coming out of the operation theatre.

"Thank you so much god" jongin said, thanking the god.

"How is my wife and son?" he asked.

"They both are fine and the good thing is that the baby is so much healthy" the nurse said.

"Ok thanks"

"We're shifting her in the room after that you'll able to meet your son and wife" the nurse said.

.______.______.______.______.

"Yeobo, what should we name him?" Kim minho asked his wife, while she was laying on the bed, holding their new born baby boy in her hands.