𝗙𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 -𝘁𝘄𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

Jimin walked briskly towards his home, feeling a mix of exhaustion and anticipation. College had finally ended for the day and he couldn't wait to relax. The cool breeze caressed his face, bringing a sense of tranquility to his tired mind.

As he entered his house, Jimin froze in surprise. Sitting comfortably in the lounge, among his family members, was his newly-minted boyfriend, Taehyung. Jimin's heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't believe his eyes. His mother noticed his arrival first, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

“Oh Jimin-ah, why didn't you tell your eomma that you have such a handsome boyfriend?” she complaint, feigning offense. She pushed Jimin forward and took his bag from his shoulder, her eyes twinkling with delight.

“We all thought you were just in love with Sunghoon and Sunghoon. Turns out, you're not so innocent after all. Dating behind our backs, huh?” His sister, Jugyeong, chimed in teasingly, causing Jimin's face to flush with embarrassment.

Jimin's father, on the other hand, stood up and called his son closer. Perplexed, Jimin made his way to the couch, unable to comprehend the situation. He turned to Taehyung and whispered, “What are you doing here?” but his mother interrupted.

“Oh no, no, no. You can't whisper like that. You two must talk to each other all the time, but now it's time to spend some quality time with your family too,” she said in a fruity voice, determined to make the most of this unexpected reunion.

“Eomma, if you'll excuse us, I really need to talk with Taeh—” Jimin started, but his mother quickly cut him off.

“Oh, no, no, no. Dinner is ready in a few minutes. You can talk with him all you want afterwards,” she declared while winking, the firmness in her voice leaving no room for negotiation.

With a resigned sigh, Jimin tried to make the most out of the situation. After they had finished dinner, he quickly dragged Taehyung upstairs to his room, closing the door behind him. Jimin's anger was evident as he faced Taehyung.

“How did you get here?” he asked, his voice laced with irritation.

“I walked,” Taehyung replied casually and simply shrugged, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

“Stop with the jokes, Taehyung. I'm not in the mood. Tell me, how did you find my address?” Jimin's frustration grew. Taehyung's smile widened.

“Well, baby, as a millionaire and CEO of the most famous company 'Cypher,' I have my ways. Your address is child's play to uncover. I can even know your habits, your likes, and dislikes. Everything about you,” he said, his voice dropping deeper as he leaned against Jimin's bed.

“You sound like a stalker,” Jimin commented, trying to shake off the eerie feeling Taehyung's words instilled in him. He couldn't help but find his words both intriguing and creepy.

“Oh, Jiminie, don't be scared. I'm just having a little fun,” Taehyung giggled, unnerving Jimin even more.

“But seriously, go away as soon as possible, or you might see my not-so-nice side,” Jimin threatened, hoping to make Taehyung realize he was serious. Taehyung's laughter filled the room as he followed Jimin to the door.

“You look even hotter when you're angry,” he remarked, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. Jimin let out a defeated sigh and exited the room, with Taehyung trailing behind him, still laughing.

____________

Jimin walked down the aisle towards Taehyung, looking irresistibly beautiful. Taehyung watched his ethereal soon-to-be husband, glowing in a white tuxedo, feeling an overwhelming sense of joy for finally achieving their love. As Jimin walked towards him, supported by his father, he extended his hand and Jimin took it, climbing up to stand face to face with Taehyung.