𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 -𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

٭ ?ωнєη ιѕ α мσηѕтєя ησт α мσηѕтєя ٭

٭ σн, ωнєη уσυ ℓσνє нιм ٭

✧✧✧✧✧

The door burst open with a resounding thud as Taehyung stormed into the room, his face contorted with a mix of anger and desperation. He carried Jimin on his shoulder, a gesture that seemed oddly protective yet tinged with a sense of possessiveness.

As they entered, Taehyung's eyes landed on the enormous photo of Jimin that adorned the wall beside the door, a subtle reminder of their shared past. Without wasting a moment, Taehyung gently placed Jimin on a chair that had been strategically positioned at the center of the lounge.

The room felt suffocating, the tension mounting with each passing second. Taehyung's hands moved swiftly, removing the tape that muffled Jimin's cries for breath. As the tape came off, Jimin coughed and gasped for air, his wide-eyed gaze fixed upon his captor.

With a mixture of anguish and anger in his voice, Taehyung grabbed a fistful of Jimin's hair, forcing him to look into his eyes.

"You know," he whispered vehemently, "I love you so much, but you were still going to marry someone else, huh?! You didn't even think that how will I survive after you'll be married?" he said again. Jimin's tears falling down like a waterfall.

Unsteady and disoriented, Jimin's hands and feet were soon untied. He struggled to make a run for it, his heart pounding with fear and apprehension. But before he could get far, his desperate attempt was thwarted by a misplaced vase, which crashed to the floor, causing a shard to slice Jimin's hand. As blood began to trickle down, Taehyung's rage took an unexpected turn.

Astonishingly, Taehyung's anger dissipated, replaced by a deep concern for Jimin's well-being. He rushed to his side, dropping to his knees, and cradled Jimin's injured hand in his own. Tenderly, and with a surprising gentleness, Taehyung pressed his lips against each wound, scattering soft kisses along Jimin's palm and fingers.

Jimin was overwhelmed, his tears blending with the nervous laughter bubbling from his chest. He couldn't make sense of the chaotic mix of love and madness swirling within Taehyung, nor could he quiet the growing fear within him. He realized, with a chilling clarity, that he was being held captive by a man on the edge of his sanity.

In a swift movement, he pulled his hand back from Taehyung's grip and slapped hardly on his cheek.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT HAD YOU DONE? WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE? Taehyung, drop me off at my house right now. What my dad must be going through?" Jimin pleaded with desperation in his voice. The room they were in was dimly lit, creating an eerie atmosphere.

Taehyung locked eyes with Jimin, his expression filled with a mix of determination and madness.

"Because I had no choice. What would I have done? Your stubbornness had provoked my madness. If you would've refused for that proposal, I wouldn't have to take this step today. I will not let you belong to anyone else. Remember that," Taehyung said, his voice trembling with intensity.

Jimin's heart raced, fear creeping in. "Have you gone mad? What do you think I will be forced to do as you say because of your madness? I want to go to my house now. Come on," he pleaded, trying to maintain a sense of control. But Taehyung's grip tightened on Jimin's arm.

"You're not going anywhere. Till the time, you you don't become mine for forever, you won't be going anywhere from here," he whispered in a chilling tone, sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

"Tell me, what amount will you take for letting me go? Tell me! HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU WANT??"Jimin's frustration turned into anger as he shouted.

"I want to marry you. Come into my life forever, that's all. I did all this because I was afraid of losing you," With a pained expression, Taehyung confessed.