Many Unhappy Returns

Ps of your wondering what Hana is wearing go to the first part called insane on the Mama train to see.

Splinter: Stand strong. The shredder will show no mercy.
Baron: You betrayed me. I thought we were partners
Small foot: Ha that's what we wanted you to think. After we assemble the Dark armor we needed a being of great mystic powers to energize it and bring it to life. Than the dark armor consumed your life from.And now it will destroy your life.
The woman foot came out through a portal.
Woman foot: Sensie my fury unbridled and ready for-[gasps] You resurrected Shredder without me?
Baron was able to escape trough the portal.
Donnie I wanna is I feel prepared but my chattering teeth won't let me.
Foots: [Chanting] Shred shred shred.
The shredder went after the foots.
Foots don't shred don't shred! The shreder was able to get the foots and attack them.
Splinter: Such blind rage. And going after it's own. That makes no sense
Leo: Thabks for doing the dirty work for us. Big up shreddy.
Splinter: Not now blue.
Leo: What I thought of a nickname. Might give him a nice report.
April: Splinter what about hana?
Splinter: What happens to her?
April: Her eyes are all black and she can't hear me when I try to talk to her.
Splinter went to talk to Hana.
Hana, Hana can you hear me.
Hana didn't answer she just look at him and growled at him just a little.
Splinter: Okay she can't answer but she still responded to me so that the best we can do now.
Turtles All: Cowabunga
They failed.
April: Back off you don't scare me.. much.
The shredder went to attack but was stopped. By something.
Small foot: So that was unexpected
Splinter: You fools you have doomed humanity.
Big foot: Have we. No seriously, tell me. This has all been very confusing.
Small foot: we must find out what went wrong. Back to the foot shack. They make a portal and leave.
Rain: Hey
They all left April had to guide Hana so she doesn't run off or do anything crazy. They don't know when it will ware off
April: okay what just happened back there? I thought that shredder was just some evil samurai dude, not some raging animal.
Mikey: is he coming back. I vote never.
Splinter: I don not know if he's coming back whoever he or it was. That was not the shred I heard tales about.
Donnie: I'm not sure we can handle this guy.
Leo: What are you guys talking about? We did great.
Raph: what fight were you just in?
Leo: the one where we made scrap metal. Run home to it's roster Mommy. Wait we have to commemorate this.
Leo make a tee shirt. Mad dogs 1 shredder 0
1 and 0 baby
Splinter: You declare victory to early bule. Humanity has never seen anything to destructive and your making tee shirts. Splinter was going to hit Leo but Hana got to him first and used some of her web to close Leo's mouth.
Splinter: [mind] Hana is still in there.
Donnie's watch went off.
Wow a whole season has passed and I'm still on full battery Nice on and segway my policy fee is going totally berserk. Something major seems to be going down. They get to the place.
Donnie: oh my muffins
[screaming]
Leo: Goann needs a 2 to 0 tee shirt after this.
The shredder was going to attack Leo but somehow Hana was able to speak just a little a warn Leo.
Hana: L--Leo.
Hana was able to get him away just in time.
Hana was on top of Leo and Leo asw that her eyes was coming back to normal one were still black.
The shredder continues to attack.
April saw the kids.
April: Hey kids, let's sing Albortos's Run to Safety song. If Robot Bear comes to life, or a mystic monster  case you strife, just run for the door lickety-split, and 10% off your next visit. Go!
Donnie: Oh no.
Shredder attack Donnie but miss and destroys one of the game.
Leo: Oh that's cheating. Don't we're going to let you keep those?
Raph: This is serious stuff, Leo. Will you shore up our right flank already?
Leo: what Mid-battle banter's my thing like how your is saying word like flank." we got this trust me.
Hana: I do
[roaing]
The shredder attacked each of the turtles The shredder went to attack April.
Hana went in front of her.
Hana: Yeah your not attack my best friend it will be the last thing you will ever do of it was to happen.
April:Hana your back.
Hana: of course would nvere leave my best friend's wasn't gone that long right.
The shredder went to attack but despaired.
Hana sat down.
Hana: Is that what I want my last thing to be.
April: What was it?
Hana: Tell you later.
Raph: Is he gone for good this time?
Mikey: Based on his two zipp-zap I predict that baddie's gonna be back in  15 minutes.
Donnie: Two data points. Your hypothesizing with two data points? Scoff.
[15 minutes later.]
[All grunting]
Donnie: Whoa 15 minutes scoff retreated
Mikey: No this could be the end fella.
Splinter: I wish I spent more time watching Tv. And maybe pay more action to my grandpa stories of the shreeder.
Hana: So your saying that this all could have been prevented if you had listened to the stories?
Splinter: Yes.
Hana: Good to know.
The shredder went to attack but despaired again.
[All shouting]
Everyone was happy and silent.
Mikey: Did we make it. I'm on the only one who made it.
Raph: Nothing we're throwing at the shredder is working.
Donnie: I don'tvknow how long we can keep this up. He crushing us.
Leo: oh really I thought that my ninjostiy was totally working.
Hana: it wasn't
Leo: I'm pretty sure it was about to
Raph: Okay what do we get
Mikey raised his hand.
Raph: Good idea first
Splinter: This may be one person that can help she is know for reining in raging beasts. Big Mama
Mikey: What she's never help
Leo: She's help me I'm the face man people love me.
Donnie: Last time she saw you she try to kill you.
Leo: I mean who hasn't, Dad's idea is great I'll go in there turn on the leo and she be begging to help us.
Hana: I'm he's not wrong 
Raph: Now's not the time for schmoozing,Leo or for splitting up the mad dogs. This is shredder we need all hands on deck. If dad think she can help us we gotta try.
Splinter: Oh I don't know I need some time to think about this.
Leo kicks splitter in the portal
Leo: you can totally handle the shredder on your own. Trust me you guys, got this.
Leo goes through
Hana: You know I gotta look after them you guys be safe.
Hana went through.
[Three grunting]
Splinter: So you knew big mama back in the day?
Splinter: [yells] we were just friends. I mean. Uh.. it will all be fine
Splinter: Just rat up and see her. How bad can it be. Okay super awful, but tuck in your tail and let's go.
Hana to leo: I'm starting to think that something happened between them.
Leo to Hana: Nah no way Dad with your mom can't be.
Note: Splintwr doesn't know that Big Mama is Hana's mom she never told him.
They go inside
Leo: [clears throat ] three to see Big mama. Where totally on her schedule. Sweet whiskers mustach,Btw make you look old or young if that's what you're looking for
Fox Yokai: three mutants to see you, mum. A rat and one of those bleeding turtles and um. Sorry, you are what exactly.
Hana: I've been asking myself that for years. Just day part Yokai.
Fox yokai: And one part yokai.
Big Mama: Tell them to shove off.
Fox Yokai: She said to quote shove off
Hana: Yeah get that but not happening.
Splinter: [groans] Fine Tell her...that her snuggle muffins beefcake is here.
Hana laughs to the fact her fangs were showing.
Leo: ugh how do you know big Mama again.
Solinter brings the down to his size.
Splinter: In addition to being a crime-fighting boss. Big Mama is kind of my Ex.
It took a while for Leo to understand what he just said
Leo: WHAT.
Splinter: Believe me I rue the day. Those eight legs walk into my life. I met her in human form on the set
Flash Back to when Splinter was Lou Jitsu
Crunching shrimp Hidden tiger prawn
Lou jitsu: Hot Suop
Splinter voice: she was the tremaster who drove my trailer. It was love at first tire rotation. Oh, what a whirlwind. We hit all the discotechs. Big Mama and I were inseparable. Than one. Night at Dinner Green I was going to ask her to marry me. But instead of accepting my proposal, she reveals that she was a giant spider. She kidnapped me in the hidden city and forced me to fight in the battle nexus. Not really the responses I was looking for. In hindsight, I may have missed a few clues. I miss our pre-kidnapping times. I mean how could anyone stay mad at those eyes, that smile, those?
Leo: no, no, no, no, no more lovey-dovey stuff.
Hana: I mean not to be mean but it kind of your fault all the good-looking ones are either crazy or messed up. I mean look at me I'm all kinds of messed up I will never get a normal date in my life.
Yokai Fox: Hey rat big Mama has a message for you three.
Splinter: Probably her long-due apology.
Hana: you and me both
The yokai makes a portal for them.
They go inside.
At the end they fall down.
[Dramatic music]
They saw yokai fighting and on knock on into the wall.
A price of flower went into the yokai noses and he breath fire onto and Yokai in the crowd.
Leo: The battle Nexus. Okay no biggy we got this trust me.
Splinter: I do not
Hana: well we don't even know what's going on so let's just trust Leo for now.
Leo blushed a little seeing Hana take his side.
Splinter: You guys don't know biggy mama like I do. She ruthless
Hana: Kind of glad I don't.
BigMama came out from the elevator
Big Mama: snuggle muffin beefcakes.
Where did you hear that naughty little nickname, rat man?
Splinter spins Big Mama.
From you when we tangled the night away. My sassy sugar badger.
Hana&leo:[mind] I wonder if we will have nickname for one another
Big Mama: it is you and more fetching than ever my fuzzy cuddleupagus.
Hana to leo: Do they know we're standing here
Leo: I don't know
Splinter: I did not come for the trip of kidnapping land. The shredder is about to lay was to New York City
Big Mama: Well let's have a look-see she takes out a mirror to see the shredder fighting the turtles. Oh what a brute behemoth by the look of it his quantum energy is in flux if I had to guess, I would say your raging beast is not tethered to this dimension in other words he's a fizzy flop. back and forth, my huggie poo
Splinter: I assume you have something to contain him?
Big Mama: I do have a mystic bubble that you have for..... a price
Splinter: and there it is. Always have to be in it for her.
Big Mama: Prickly Peter losing his charm.
Leo got in between them
Hey, hey water under the bridge. Big Mmaa Bobby let's talk Shedder.
Hana: Yeah he's bad for New York bad for your yokai city in New York-
Leo: so if you got a solution. Let's make a deal.
Splinter: Buke don't Nobody ever outsmarts her.
Leo: Realx I got this.
Hana: are you sure?
Leo: Yeah. You know I don't hear a lot of cheering. Business is not booming. What you need is a headliner. Something to put buts in seats. Someone to take on your new champion. Someone like your old champ with a sidekick in a new form.
Rat Jitsu and Hana.
Both: What.
Leo alright let me sweeten the deal.
Splinter: she didn't even say no to your first deal.
Leo: And Rat Jistu plus Hana will be fighting with no weapons.
Splinter: But that beast has rat-crushing tentacles.
Hana: I'm sorry did you say sidekick
Big Mama:we have a deal.
Splinter: No.
Hana: this will be a long fight.
Leo: Yes. Leo went to shake her hand.
I'm sorry not sure how this works which hand do I shake
The Yokai beats another Small yokai.
Splinter got scared
Leo: Trust me pops you got this plus you'll have Hana with your side.
Splinter: I knew I should have brought the purple one.
Hana: I second that.
With the others
April: April O'Neill
April was using a crane lifter.
Mikey: Man I don't know how man more of shreddering phasing I can take.
Raph: I can't believe we trusted Leo to come back quickly. Alright here's a new plan everybody punches in different places. Maybe we'll find a weak spot. Puch it out mad dogs.
They punch but have no effect on the shredder. Until Mikey found something
All: yes [laugher]
Mikey: we found a tickle spot.
Raph: Mad dog Tickle.
They start to tickle him.
Raph: title him until Leo,Hana&Pops get back.
With Leo.
Splinter: What have you gotten us into?
A Yokai was getting splinter ready and Big Mama was helping Hana ready..
Leo: What. This is one my all-time great idea. You guys go out there wild up the champ and we get what we need to defeat Shredder.
Splinter: you have thrown us into the link den!
Leo: I think it more of a kracken den
Big Mama: Comes in.
You in that outfit being me back All scrumptious victories. Big Mama change into her Human form.
To bad this time you will lose.
Hana came out.
Hana: I'll say you look good Splinter.

You know the deal the outfit she has on you don't like it think of your own but enjoy

Hana: I still think that hat's to much but give it style 
Leo: Are you kidding me this is rat Jitus were talking about. Him and his sidekick can beat anyone.
Leo was trying to get his mind on how Hana looked in that outfit.
Splinter: Leonardo
Leo: in fact he can beat tons of anyobody at once.
Splinter: Stop taking
Leo: like your champ and those six guys.
Splinter: Will you shush it already.
Leo: in fact we don't want this over too quickly. We should armor up these rookies. The whole shebang. Especially with these pointy helmets
Big Mama: We have a deal.
Splinter: why did I ever trust you to handle this? My other sons would have taken this seriously.
Hana: So this is how I die lovely.
With the others
Raph: He likes it the shredder like it.
Some fireworks came on
Mikey: the fireworks he's distracted by the fire. [hissing]
Raph, Stop him before he gets to the people on the boat.
Mikey: I'm on it Whiporama.
Mikey uses his Fundo to lift a whole boat.
Raph&Donnie see it.
Raph: that's amazing Mikey.
Donnie: Whoa.
Mikey use the boxes on the boat to stop the shredder. The shredder cuts the boat in half.
Raph: Where do you think you're going?
Raph used his power to make himself big and use that against him
Come and get it Shred face power punches Ahoy! The shredder was stronger than Raph and was able to beat him..
Donnie came into action.
Donnie: All of my tech is standing by. And I mean all of my tech
[hissing and growling] Eat Science
The shredder armor was able to break all of his tech.
Donnie: Sad face emoji
Donnie was trying to escape but the shredder got him and broke his Battle shell.
Donnie Bo's staff was able to blind him with his Hanky.
Ha ha Reap the whirlwind of my hanky. Shredder was able to get off and was going to attack Donnie but April stopped him with the crane
April: Why would you get a crane license, April" Because of this.
Mikey: Sweet craning April. The shredder was able to break all of the boxes.
Mikey: Raph, Donnie no time to rest.
The shredder was after the fireworks but disappeared.
Mikey: Whatvis taking Leo, Hana, &Dad so long?
Raph: I knew that splitting the Mad Dogs was a bad idea. Leo probably talked his way int Big Mama dungeon
With Leo.
Big Mama: ooh the arena has never been this woozy-Faddid and
Voice: now entering the arena the all- time Winning-est Battle Nexus champion with his sxey new Sidekick
Rat Jitus And Hana
Note: no lie I keep forgetting her last name can someone in the comments tell me please it should be the first episode?
Leo: Dad, dad, Daddy. Up here.
Splinter: can someone tell my son that I am not talking to him.
Leo: you got this pops. I love you.
Leo gestured two heats.for each of them.
Splinter was so mad that flicks it out of his sight while Hana takes it in
Hana was still mad at him but she believed that Leo had a plan.
Leo: Rember a deal is a deal.
Big Mama: of course Big Mama never goes back on her deal she does however alter the deal at the last minutes.
Leo: I'm sorry. Not my odachi!
Big Mama: One more thing. You will be fighting alongside with your papa and my daughter. But you will still get my bubble if you win.
Leo: And out of nowhere betrayal
Leo ened up with Splinter and hana.
Splinter: Oh the old last second trp door betrayal
Leo: Please this was my plan all along.
Splinter: just admit it son you got played
Leo: How come no trust me? Hana is the only one who does. None of you guys have any faith in me. Why
Splinter: ugh maybe this whole situation
Leo: This whole situation is a part of my plan a long.
Leo: if it wasn't then why did I ask your tailor to make us matching outfit?
Splinter: We call parish looking supper fly.
Leo: Sobi can sneak in this baby