The Chothes Don't Make The Turtle

Before this starts I'm sorry if I mess up the song it is a lot put the words and what they are saying at the same time. Oh and if you are wondering how is Hana passing of she's not in school I say that these episodes where April is not in it just a weekend that what I say it is or if you guys want to be different let's just say April teaches Hana when she gets back from school and gets her homework done.

Mikey: Raph come on hurry up
Raph: you can't rush fashion
80s music was playing
Raph had on a nice red suit.
All: ah
Raph: Be honest
Leo: I love it
Donnie: Yeah I'm just not loving it you know?
Raph: whispers I'm a disaster
Hana: oh come don't say that big guy. It's just not the right outfit.
Mikey: Raph it's okay raph you look fine.
Raph: Fine fine is not an option. For this event, Raph needs to look great.
Leo: Don't worry big brother there's more where that came from
Hana, Donnie held up some more outfits for him.🎶you got good, you're a beautiful child, you got the good, kid, you gotta make me smile🎶Raph had on some punk rock outfit. They all said no by shaking their heads 🎶you're so good, good, good, 🎶Raph was dressed as some kind of adventure. I had the same reaction just more 🎶you got Raphgoods🎶 Raph came out looking like a rainbow. Once again a No from them. Raph came out with a nice white suit.
They all started to clap.
Raph: you guys like it?
Leo: does this place have smoke detectors, because you're on fire Big Daddy!
Raph: Aww you guys let's roll. Leo got stopped by the clothing that he saw.
Leo: hold on a minute. How can I not say no to this?
Raph: You can't
🎶 you so good, good, good,🎶 🎶you got the goods🎶 Leo had on a shirt that said brand with white shorts. Oh no not the head shake from them. 🎶 you're so good, good, good🎶 Leo came out with nothing but a shirt on.
Hana blushed a little. But the answer was said with a laugh by all of them. Leo came out like a Cowboy.
Mikey: Whoo, whoo but a no from them. Leo came out with a biker outfit.
Donnie: Holy Traffule of mac and cheese.
Raph: Looking sharp Leo. Okay, Angelo, you're up.
Mikey: I'm good I really want to--🎶your so good, good, good🎶 Mikey came out in all white. Oh, the good old head shake. Mikey came out looking like a tennis player. No from all🎶Youre so good-
Mikey: wait why did I just change? What are we even dressing up for?
Raph: we were on our- oh we just walked ov--uh we need new clothes.
Mikey: What's wrong with how we normally look?
Hana: Mikey's right you guys don't wear anything so what's the point?
Raph:I think we're going to see a show. Flashback
Raph&Donnie were playing a game Mikey was watching. Hana was trying to figure out what was going on with her body.
Don't: Raph you totally cheating.
Raph: That not cheating this is cheating. Raph started to tickle Donnie
Leo:Guys, guys, guys. Leo kicks their game aside. Prepare to be grateful I am your brother. Behold 5 tickets to the. Wait, wait the magic townhouses
Note: Once again Hana&Leo not related her mom is Big Mmam and Leo's dad is Lou Jitus remember that.
Raph: The magic what what
Leo: M.T.H the magic townhouse. Is having their annual Night of a million secrets, and this year they are reviling Houdini's Secrets journal for the first time ever.
Raph: I've never seen you this excited for a book Leo, this has to be something, or it'll be stupid and we can make fun of him
Leo: either way win-win let's get ready. End to flashback.
Leo: oh yeah if forgot about the Miagc townhouses.
Hana: How could you forget something that you told? That never happens. Hana'ears start to move a little.
Raph: We must be getting ready for it.
Mikey: this is all wrong. If were found to a magic show. It means black tie🎶you're so good, good, good🎶 🎶you got the goods🎶 🎶youre so good, good, good,🎶

 It means black tie🎶you're so good, good, good🎶 🎶you got the goods🎶 🎶youre so good, good, good,🎶