chapter five

▎SAFE HAVEN   ▎ 
»»———— act one. game of survival
CHAPTER FIVE  ━━ TRADES

 game of survivalCHAPTER FIVE  ━━ TRADES

Josie glared at the kid in front of her. She wouldn't take her eyes off of him. "Those men you were with, we need to know where they went." Rick said calmly to the kid which made josie kiss her teeth, annoyed. She wanted to find glenn and get back to camp. She knew that she and Glenn should of stayed.

"I ain't telling you nothing." The kid smirks at Rick which makes josie bite her lip from saying anything.

"Jesus, man. What the hell happened back there?" T-dog asked, clearly confused.

"I told you, this little turd and his douche bag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me." Daryl growled.

"I went to help him and I ended up getting thrown to the damn floor and a bruised rib." Josie pulled up her too to reveal the bruise. She noticed ricks worried look, making her shrug. "I'm fine."

The kid rolled his eyes before looking at Daryl. "You're the one who jumped me, puto, screaming about trying to find his brother like it's my damn fault."

"They took Glenn. Could have taken merle too." Daryl fired right back at the kid.

The kid chuckles. "Merle? What kind of hick name is that? I wouldn't name my dog merle." Daryl went to kick the kid but Rick held him back. The kid was clearly amused which made josie tilt her head.

"Man, shut up, you're making things worse for yourself." Josie sighed out, sitting down on the table.

Daryl shook his head at them all before walking over to Glenn's bag and pulling out his brothers hand. "Want to see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" Daryl said as he threw merles hand on the kids lap.

The kid squirmed as he fell out of the seat and Daryl strangled the kid. "Start with the feet this time." Daryl spat at the kid.

Rick held him back again and turns back to the kid. "The men you were with took our friend. All we want to do is talk to them, see if we can work something out."

"