chapter fiteen

▎SAFE HAVEN  ▎
»»———— act two. on the hunt
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━━ Sophia

 on the huntCHAPTER FIFTEEN  ━━ Sophia

Lori didn't take the abortion pills. And Josie gave her a massive apology for how she reacted, which Lori understood as the two women shared some words and hugged it out.

Josie promised Lori she would do anything to keep that baby safe. Josie knew it was Shane's, but if it was Rick's, she would do the same. They were the two people she cared about, her brothers.

She sat with a plate of scrambled eggs Carol had made everybody, Shane and Tiffany by her  side.

Josie looked up as Glenn stood up, anxiously looking down at the group. "Um, guys." He spoke as ever turned to him. Josie raised a brow as she looked up at him, knowing what he'd say. But, she wouldn't stop him. "So...The barns full of walkers." He told everyone.

Josie lowered her head as everyone turned their attention to Glenn. Josie could see her brother's face without even looking at him.

Thats when everyone followed Shane down to the barn, the older Walsh looking through the barn as everyone stood back and watched.

"Can you believe this?" Tiffany whispered to Glenn and Josie, who didn't reply back to her. "This is insane."

"You cannot tell me you're all right with this." Shane walked over to Rick, his police hat in his hands and a frustrated look ok his face.

"No, I'm not, but we're guests here. This isn't our land." Rick told him as they all looked over at Shane.

"Oh, god." Shane hissed as he turned to Rick. "This is our lives, man!" Shane half yelled as josie bit down on her tongue.

"Keep your voice down." Glenn told him, lowering his hands.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug." Andrea sighed as she shook her head.

"It ain't right. Not remotely." T-dog also added, agreeing with Shane and Andrea.

"We either got to go in there, we got to make things right, or we just got to go." Shane told them, pacing back and forth. "We have been talking about Fort Benning for a long time-"

"We can't go, Shane." Josie spoke up, shaking her head as Shane turned to her.

"JJ's right, we can't go." Rick held out his arm as Shane raised a brow.

"Why, Rick? Why?" Shane asked, hands on his hips as he looked at Rick for an answer.

"'Cause my daughter is still out there." Carol uttered as she stepped forwards, hugging herself.

"Okay." Shane let out a scoff as he cupped his hands over his mouth. "Okay. Okay." He sighed as he lowered his hands. "Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility."