Chapter nineteen

Marco's POV

Marco had always known that he was destined to run his family's business. It had been passed down from generation to generation and had become a cornerstone of their family legacy. The business had started as a small shop selling textiles and had grown into a large corporation with branches all over the country.

His father had been grooming him for the role since he was young, teaching him the ins and outs of the business, and the importance of hard work, dedication, and loyalty. Marco had always been a quick learner, and it wasn't long before he started taking on more responsibilities in the company.

As he grew older, he began to understand the complexities of the business and the challenges that came with it. There were times when he felt overwhelmed, but he knew that failure was not an option. He was determined to uphold the family legacy and take the business to even greater heights.

Despite his busy schedule, Marco always made time for Nkem. She was the light in his life, and he cherished every moment he spent with her. He knew that running the family business meant long hours and a lot of hard work, but he was willing to do whatever it takes to make their relationship work.

As he looked out over the city from his office window, he thought about all the sacrifices his family had made to build the business from the ground up. They had faced many obstacles and setbacks, but they had never given up. It was that same spirit that he carried with him every day as he navigated the challenges of the business world.

Despite his success, Marco never forgot where he came from. He was always grateful for the opportunities that his family had given him, and he was determined to use his position to make a difference in the world. He believed that with great power came great responsibility, and he was committed to using his influence to help those in need.

As he closed his eyes, he thought about Nkem and how much he loved her. He knew that she was the one for him, and he was determined to do whatever it takes to make her happy. He knew that life would be challenging, but he was ready to face it head-on with Nkem by his side.