Chapter 1

Ace pov, 5 days later

Despite stepping in the portal that moment. You decided to wait a couple days to see how things went for the girls. Easy to say it got rough for them.

The media ate this entire situation up. Rumors began to fly in all directions. The major ones?

The girls were involved in all of the illegal activities the company did. The public was divided evenly in what they thought. Half thought they were guilty, the other half thought they were innocent.

The girls were hit with insults every time they went out and were being broken emotionally. As if that wasn't enough, all company assets were seized, including the dorms they lived in. The girls were currently dipping into their savings to stay at a hotel. They didn't want to have the hate go towards their parents so they wouldn't go home.

The girls were currently in a cafe that had a hidden spot in the back. The owner believed they were innocent and gave them a little place they could go for a small meal. Walking through the walls, you saw the 7 girls just eating a couple bowls of ramen.

Taking a seat, you began to just listen to the girls. Their leader started the conversation.

"Gahyeon. Maybe you should go home until all this blows over. You should be in the comfort of home in a time like this."

"No. I agree with you all and don't want the hate to go to them. These past few days you keep trying to send me home but I'm stuck here with you girls. We are dream- I mean, we were Dreamcatcher."

As the maknea began to tear up, Dami wrapped her arms around her and gave her a big hug. The small whimpers from the girl began to tug at your heart but you were not going to interfere. Yoohyeon then began to speak.

"Girls. I know we have been putting off this conversation but what are we gonna do?"

Each girl was just silent at that question. A minute passed and everyone just sat there. The sound of a phone caught everyone's attention. Siyeon pulled out her phone and answered the called.

"Oh hi. No we are just at a cafe having a little meal. No we wouldn't want to bother. Ok ok Jesus. We are on our way."

As the woman put down her phone she then spoke up.

"She didn't take no for an answer this time. She said to come to her house or she will beat us all up."

The dreamcatcher girls all chuckled and stood up. Without speaking they all knew they were going to this persons house. Following behind the girls, they quickly walked to a large apartment building. The entire time they seemed worried but they got to the place unharmed.

Pressing the intercom, the door buzzed open as they walked through the door. Getting on the elevator the girls each were silent as it went up to the 16th floor. With the ding the girls all walked out and went to an apartment that was down the hall. With a knock, you stood there waiting with the girls for the occupant of the house.

With a quick swing, each of the dreamcatcher girls ran quickly into the girls home still covering who she was. When each of the dc girls finally entered you saw who it was.

It was Eunbi.

In your mind, you were wondering if she could see you and the sudden jolt from her confirmed she could. With her eyes wide open, she quickly grabbed your arm and pulled you into her home. The girls had already made their way to the living room as Eunbi pulled you. The girls all gave eunbi a curious look as she had her hand extended but they couldn't see you.