Chapter 4

Ace pov

Down in the garage, everyone hopped in with Gahyeon now sitting in the front. With no words you began to pull out of the garage and drive to the mall.

"So. Who's turn is it next to ride in the front with me after our trip shopping?"

"Wow oppa. I'm hurt you want to get rid of me already."

The pout from the maknea made you smile as you shook your head no.

"I was just curious how you guys are deciding. Trust me I love your company. Well, you might be the only one who is not awkward with me."

"Well Jiu unnie is probably gonna warm up to you now. She gave you a hug. Also for Dami she won in rock paper scissors and we are just going in age order from now on."

"Sounds good. So, how you feeling? Any different?"

"Oh. Well surprisingly ok. Despite being depressed about everything my body has felt not tired this entire time. I feel like I could go on tour with this type of energy."

"We can work on a tour once we work on stuff here. Ok we are here. Let me park and let's head into the mall."

Putting the vehicle in a spot, you quickly turned to the back and looked at all the girls.

"Ok ladies. We are here. Now, the decision is up to you if you want to wear a mask or not. I recommend wearing one at first and once you feel comfortable you can take it off."

"I think Ace is right. Let's wear masks for a bit girls."

Your ears couldn't help but notice Jiu called you Ace. With a smile, the leader looked at you and put her mask on. With the rest of the girls masked up, they pulled the door open and hopped out. Once out yourself, you found yourself surrounded by the girls who all seemed happy.

Making your way to the entrance, you began to follow behind the girls as they entered into the mall. You were going to act like a manager and hide in the distance but a wave from Jiu told you she didn't want that.

Next to the girls, they continued to walk a bit in no specific direction. The girls just seemed happy to be in a huge public place after a little while.

"So girls, and boy where should we head to first?"

"Let's face it Sua Unnie. We all need more clothes so the nearest shop with cheap clothes."

Agreeing with Dami's statement, everyone made their way to a store that catered to clothes for women. You weren't sure if you should give the girls privacy but a sudden tug on your arm from Gahyeon told you no.

Despite being on a Budget, the girls filled their hands with clothes, and well your hands also. Standing outside the dressing room, the girls all proceeded to try different clothes and show them to you.

A lot of jeans and a lot of crop tops which all fit the girls perfectly. Gahyeon would come out and twirl for you every chance she had and it mad you laugh. The girl seemed to love your opinion.

After a while of trying on clothes, the girls went to pay and got everything scanned.

"Ok your total comes to 3 Million won. How would you like to pay?"

Before any of the girls could react, you pulled out your credit card and handed it to the cashier.

"Manager-nim. There is no need for that. We have some money put together."