Chapter 5

Ace pov

After that interaction, you wanted to head home but the girls insisted on staying at the mall.

Turns out your little interaction was recorded and trending on Twitter already. Scrolling through the website, most people were actually very kind towards you. People saw you didn't try to fight yet the man hit you.

It must have been a good thing this whole interaction. People were feeling bad for the girls who were just trying to eat. It was a first step garnering a positive public opinion. There was still plenty of work to be done.

Walking in this mall with no masks on, the girls were now happy. They were out in public, no longer hiding. Sure there was still plenty of dirty looks but it didn't matter to them. Your attention was brought back to the girls when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

Yoohyeon, looked at you up and down and then pulled your arm. The girls all followed as she pulled you into a store with nice clothing. A woman in a nice dress walked over and talked.

"Welcome ladies and sir. What can I help you with?"

"Yes well, our CEO here is in need of some new suits and public wear. Do you have any recommendations?"

"Of course. Now I see he is of a nice build and very easy on the eyes. For the suits I would recommend nice 3 piece ones. That way if he ever had a date, he can offer her his jacket. As for casual wear, a nice polo shirt or dress shirt with some khakis. There he will look professional at all times."

"That sounds perfect. Now let's go and try these things on."

Easy to say you tried a lot of different clothes on until the girls were happy. Walking out of the store, your hands were full with bags all over them. The trip back to the van wasn't a fun one as you stumbled all around with them. Sure you could get the bags to levitate but it wasn't normal in this world.

Finally placing the bags in the back the girls all hopped in and began to just talk to each other. Finally in the driver seat, you felt a sudden kiss to the cheek that surprised you. The kiss came from Siyeon who was giving you a huge smile.

"You have already helped us so much today. Thank you Ace."

"You're welcome. Now let's head home."

Turning on the car, you drove back home with the girls all talking and singing along to the radio. After the trip, you all went back upstairs to your apartments to put everything away. With the suits and such put away, you began to walk back to your living room. A knock at the door caught your attention.

Opening the door, you were greeted with a smiling Handong. The girl had a bottle of something and raised it.

"Chinese tea. Want some?"

"Sure. Glasses are in the kitchen."

As Handong entered, you closed the door and walked in behind her. Handong reached your kitchen and grabbed a few glasses from the cabinet. Placing them down, Handong filled each one and then took a seat.

Grabbing the glass, you took a sip and placed it down. The taste was quite strong and pungent but you really enjoyed it.

"Ahhhhh. It's good huh?"

"Yeah, it is. Your parents send that to you?"

"Yeah. I actually haven't spoken to them since this whole mess. I guess I should Huh?"