sequel announcement!

from the author...

Hello my people who have made it this far! welcome to the sequel announcement, yes "Collision" will be getting a sequel! 

I am so very happy AND excited to announce "Wreckage"! 

Unfortunately I don't think there is going to be a third book, BUT, i can guarantee a spin-off after I get finished with "Wreckage". 

also just so you guys don't get confused about the timeline it has been 2 years since Florence has met the Bernardi's. I didn't really count this is just an approximation for the story line. she is now 19, as in the start of the book she was 17 and turned 18 soon after.

okay, i'll cut to the chase. here is a little blurb for "Wreckage".

-

"Some say that, "God awards you after overcoming adversities.", apparently getting held hostage, forced to kill and become an assassin, losing two people who I never even had enough time to begin with, gave me 3 hot roommates. Apology not accepted, but I'll take the reward."

Florence Gray Bernardi. 

Italian Mafia Princess, typical lost sister shit. That was until she was taken. After not being able to deal with what happened, she takes the chance to leave her life and go to the East Coast, where she bunks with 3 hot strangers, each who went through what she did.

"I want you, Flor. But, I can't have you, I can't have you if you won't be mine."

can't wait!!! thanks for the love and support

-xoxo, cherry