20

"I love you

"I love you."

The next thing Madi knows she at a creepy shrine to the stab franchise, more so the ghostfaces

The next thing Madi knows she at a creepy shrine to the stab franchise, more so the ghostfaces. Kirby and Gales bricking annoyed the girl. "What is this place? What's with all the security?" Sam questioned after walking into the theater. "It's a movie theater." Tara uttered. "It's not just a theater, it's a shrine." Gale told the group, as the project began rising revealing all the ghostface outfits, from Billy and Stu to Richie and Amber.

They all broke off into groups to check out the place, Madison walked over to the most recent section. That was not the smartest idea seeing as she got all teary eyed looking at Ambers stuff. "They've got the whole goddamn franchise." Mindy exclaimed also looking around, she stopped at her uncles section.
"Chad, this is uncle Randy's, they've got everything." Mindy said admiring her uncles shirt, and the knife he was killed with.

"What is that?" Tara asked a sad Kirby. "The knife i was stabbed with." Kirby never taking her eyes off the knife replied. "You've all been through so much." Wayne Bailey let out as if he wasn't making things harder for them.

"Hey how they get all this stuff? I mean isn't this evidence?" A surprise Tara asked still looking around. "Well cops like money, and evidence they get lost pretty easily. Present company excluded obviously." Gale explained.

"Uhm, why am I here exactly? My alibi checks out." Ethan wonder making Mindy send him a 'im watching you'. "Just so I can keep an eye on you roomie." Chad told his killer roommate, the same roommate Madison had her friend cover for.

"The killer must've found this place before he murdered Jason, and Greg, and then he took the mask off the mannequin all nine, from Stu and Billy to Amber and Richie." Gale repeated Madison thoughts from earlier, but the killers owned his place."Hey, you. Can we have a quick chat?" Kirby caught Madi's attention by tapping on her shoulder. "About?" Madison turned her attention away from Ambers area. "The knifes I found in your room, in your bag." Kirby held back a grin probably think she caught the killer. "What knifes?" Madi kept her cool, maybe she could lie her way out of this.