24

"You want a motive?"

Madi was a bit taken back at the fact that she had to enter the room at a certain time for the suspense or that's what Dwayne called it

Madi was a bit taken back at the fact that she had to enter the room at a certain time for the suspense or that's what Dwayne called it. She got to wear Bill Loomis mask, that made her feel a bit special.

The girl wait and wait until she heard the words...

"Frankly I expected more from the two of you after what you did to us."

"What do you mean us?"

Madison couldn't tell but if he did what he was told Ethan just revealed himself.

"Ta da."

"Mindy was right it was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean all I had to do to meant you was room with conceded condescending, alpha literally named Chad! Fucking felt good to kill him!"

That confirmation that Chad was gone obviously hurt the girl but what could she do? She could kill Tara! Oh and Sam.

"This was your grandmothers Sam. Nancy Loomis, really runs in the fucking family, doesn't it?"

I know Ethan isn't talking isn't his dad, his sister, and himself all ghostfaces, and his brother was one.

"Speaking of family..."

"Wait for it."

"My names not Ethan Landry, is it dad?"

"Dad?"

"Wait if it's you two that just leaves...Mindy?"

Quinn's turn!

"Hey roomies. You didn't see that one coming, did you?"

"Yeah because you died!"

"I kinda didn't though. It was a good way to get off the suspect list. Stab Gale Weathers, Stab Mindy on the train, that sort of thing."