~♡His house♡~

I'm re-continuing this story and i'm going to make a chapter at least 2-3 times a week i can't promise it though. TW: Swearing, Blood.
__________________________________

(Third person)

Tommy woke up and remembered what had happened last night. Then he pulled the covers off and sat up. His feet touched the cold hard wood floor and he stood up.

He walked over to his curtains and pulled them open. The sun beamed throughout the room lighting it up. He then went to his dresser and grabbed out a red sweater, jeans and a towel.

Then he walked into his bathroom and turned the shower on. He took his clothes off and jumped in, it was cold.

After he got out and got dressed he went downstairs. "Finally awake huh?" his father, Zephyrus or Phil said. He was smoking again. He said he'd quit!

"Yeah, everything hurts from last night." He replied. "Hmm... your brothers aren't home i don't know where they are."

His father said. "Okay. i'm gonna head to school now." He stated.

[TIME SKIP]

He made it to school and met up with His friends. Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled. "Jeez you look rough." Tubbo said. "Fuck off."

"Let's just head in." The dueled hair kid stated. He has a very odd name Tommy doesn't get it. But moving on he then replied to him.

"Okay Ranboob." "Hey! I told you not to call me that!" "Haha!" and their voices fade into the distance as they walk towards the school away from what seems to be a huge storm incoming.(Not metaphorically)

They made it into the school and then they all went to their lockers. "So, since today's the last day of school what's the plan for after this?" The shortest kid asked.

"Hmm we could head to my house." The dirty blonde said. He was right his brother wouldn't be home today and we know why. "Eh why not." Tommy replied.

They all headed to their classes The tall and short kid went to physics. Ironic. And the two blonde kids went to math. were gonna follow the blondes for now.

"How is everyone class?" The teacher asked but no-one responded. "Okay..." The teacher responded to herself.

"You guys will work with partners for this project." The teacher stated. "Ugh!" The entire class groaned. "I don't get paid enough" The teacher whispered.

Everyone got up and ran off to be with one of their friends. Most of the class most likely aren't going to do their work.

[TIME SKIP]

When the bell rang everyone ran out of their classrooms before their teachers could say anything. Tommy and Purpled ran to meet up with Tubbo and Ranboo. The day was finally over! The young eccentric then texted Phil.

__________________________________

Dadza