~♡How do I explain this?♡~

TW'S: Swearing, Kissing(maybe?)
__________________________________

[PURPLED POV]

Purpled was sitting at home and his brother came home. "Hey- wait why are you all beaten up?" He asked him. "Oh just um nothing." Punz replied.

it was odd for Punz he usually never is this nervous. "Okay whatever." he got up and took his phone off the charger.

'One new text from Tommy' His phone said. 'hmm guess i'll reply now.' he thought.

__________________________________

Tom❤

-Hey Me and my family went out.

and I was told to go home.

Why don't you go home then? -

-Cause my brothers home with

his boyfriend. I don't want to

be a bother.

Fine you can come stay at mine. But, my-

brothers home just so you know.

-Okay thanks!

__________________________________

He got up and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He took an apple from the bowl and started to eat it. Then he heard a knock at the door.

'Must be Tommy' he thought. He went over to the door and he was right it was Tommy!

"Hey come in!" The taller Exclaimed. They both sat down on the couch. "So I have a feeling I know something very important to us." Purpled explained.

"Oh what is it?" Tommy asked. "Well i'll start off with I know you're one of the villains." "Wha-" "And I am too" Purpled said.

"Oh-" Tommy said. Purpled talked to him about how he knew that, and how dangerous it is. But that he couldn't be talking because he was a villain too.

"So here before i tell you about this valuable information we can't say it down here." He said. Purpled went upstairs and Tommy followed. They got to his room.

"So this valuable information is that my brother is Trident." He told him. "What?!" Tommy yelled. Purpled explained to him that he knew because he was injured in the same places Trident was injured and was acting suspicious.

"Oh my gosh...." Tommy said astonishingly. "Yes I know. Anyways you wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Uh- sure." They decided to watch The Way He Looks. "Really?" Tommy asked. "Yeah."

Two hours later...

They had both fallen asleep and the movie had been over for about 24 minutes. "Hey bro I made- oh." Punz said. The two were asleep in each other's arms. 'aw i'll leave them be' Punz thought. and he walked out.

Three hours later...

Tommy had woken up and he felt really warm. he was gonna sit up but he realized he had arms wrapped around him. 'What?' he thought. He looked at the person encasing them in their arms. He went red.