1 {Spark Of Rebellion} Full

(Real quick i forgot to mention your force powers will be revealed as the story goes on alongside the Lightsaber's and their colors so don't worry about that. OH AND I'll be adding two final love interests cause i can. This'll be a long one so here's a meme to prepare yourself)

Regular speakComms/recording{Droid speak}'Thoughts'*Actions/sounds*{Bold is native language}

Regular speak
Comms/recording
{Droid speak}
'Thoughts'
*Actions/sounds*
{Bold is native language}

Our story begins in the space above the planet Lothal where a small fleet of Star Destroyers were stationed. We move into the lead Star Destroyer and see a white skinned Pau'an male wearing black and grey armor kneeling on the ground infront of a holoprojector which projected the image of a man in an all black suit standing. 

The man then spoke in a mechanical voice

???: The Jedi Knights are all but destroyed. And yet your task is not yet complete, Inquisitor. The Emperor has sensed a new threat yet to rise against him

Inquisitor: More children of the force my lord?

Vader: Yes. There's been a disturbance in the force, my master has sensed it and it's far more powerful then we can ever imagine. Your task is to hunt them down and bring them to me....alive

Inquisitor: It'll be done my lord 

The projection of Lord Vader then turned off leaving the Inquisitor kneeling alone in a dark room. 

________

Our story changes to show the Lothal landscape. We see a small camp with one tent, a campfire and a speeder. We also see what looks like a small workbench with some tools left about. We then hear what sounds like grunting and we move and see a young man with dirty blonde hair tied in multiple braids with light skin, wearing all black and grey clothing with black fur mantle draped across his shoulders. This young man was Y/n Olsen a young hunter from the Nora Tribe. Right now he was currently practicing with his weapons which were twin axes. He was minding his own business practicing and honing his skills when suddenly a massive dark shadow loomed over his camp.