6 {Empire Day And Darkness Revealed}

Y/N POV

It's been a two weeks since i went undercover at the Imperial Academy. And since then things have been going well as Kanan's been teaching me more Jedi stuff such as how to make a connection with beings through the force. Which went well...until it didn't, still have the scratches and who knew Loth-Cats were so vicious. Anyway that was yesterday and today is a special day you see, today is Empire Day. A day to celebrate the creation of the Galactic Empire and their "Liberation" of the Galaxy, and naturally we had plans to ruin that. Speaking of which let's get to that. 

It was currently nighttime and there was a parade going on as onlookers stood off to the side watching. There was also news going around about some Imperial Defector carrying highly important information which was some Rodian running around.  Kanan, Hera, Sabine and Zeb were down on the ground while i was providing overwatch on the rooftops. As the celebration was going on the Imperials brought out a new Starfighter called the TIE Hunter. It had the pod of a normal TIE fighter but bigger instead of the vertical wings it had horizontal wings that look like they folded out into an "X" shape.

 It had the pod of a normal TIE fighter but bigger instead of the vertical wings it had horizontal wings that look like they folded out into an "X" shape

(TIE Hunter)

Shame we were gonna blow it up. 

Kanan: Specter-1 to Specter 6 are we clear?

I activated my focus spotted only two Troopers by the fighter. 

Y/N: All clear up here Specter 1, only to Troopers by the fighter. Other than that you're clear

Kanan: Copy that, moving in

I scan with my focus and spot Kanan's blue outline hiding behind some Troop Transports. He then moved past two Troopers who weren't paying attention and ran over to the two platforms which held the new Fighter up. He planted the charges and ran back but i spotted a Trooper walking towards where he was. 

Y/N: 'Shit'

I quickly dropped down the roof and sprinted over to where Kanan was. 

Y/N: You bro what're you doing?

I walk past the Trooper and stand infront of Kanan. 

Y/N: Sorry sir, it's just my older brother here is really patriotic

Kanan: Yeah Empire day! *Cheering* Long live our glorious Empire

Trooper: Right, move along

He steps aside and Kanan and I walk past him. 

Kanan: Nice save

Y/N: No problem, how'd your little exploration go?

Kanan: Oh you'll see

I turn my attention to the fighter and watch as it's blown up. The force from the blast flips over the platform that Minister Tua, Officer Aresko and some Imperial Pilot were standing on. And like clockwork squads of Troopers started to swarm the area. We then ran off and headed back into an alley where we linked up with Sabine, Zeb and Hera.