3 {Flight or Fight}

(*Sigh* ALRIGHT I've made an executive decision and decided to add three more girls. THEN THAT'S IT No more.)

Y/n POV

A week or so had passed and we were just chilling in the Ghost. And ever since Kanan saw me use the force to push Kallus into a rock we've actually been doing Jedi training...somewhat. Right now i was sitting in the common room at the table with a bowl infront of me. 

Chopper: {Beeping}

Oh and Chopper was here too. 

Y/N: Shush. I need to concentrate Chopper

I closed my eyes and held my hand out and focused only on the bowl. I then felt this weird energy begin to flow through me. I then opened my eyes and saw the bowl was floating in the air. 

Y/N: Yes i did it!

The bowl the dropped back onto the table. 

Y/N: You saw that Chopper?

Chopper: {Beeping}

Y/N: Man i'm so good at everything. Alright again

I then repeated the process and opened my eyes and saw the bowl was levitating. However before celebrating i noticed something below the bowl. I looked and saw it was Chopper who was using his arm to hold up the bowl. 

Y/N: *Sarcastically* Ha ha Chopper very funny. But you saw what i did, so i don't need your help

Chopper: {Chirping}

He then for no reason threw the bowl at me. 

Y/N: Wha-Hey!

Chopper then turned and sped off. 

Y/N: Hey get back here you rolling Junk Pile!

Chopper rolled into the hallway where the rooms were. I then passed by Sabine's room and quickly stopped and moved back. 

Y/N: Hey Sabine

Sabine: Hello Y/N~

Y/N: Whatcha painting?

I say while watching Sabine spray paint parts of her room. 

Sabine: Jut doing a bit of doodling, something to keep me occupied

Y/N: You really are one good artist Sabine, easily the best I've seen

Sabine: Thanks Y/n that means alot

Y/N: You know...If you're ever in need of some inspiration i could always help you~

Sabine turns to me and looks me up and down with a smirk on her face. 

Sabine: Then i'll be sure to call~ 

Chopper: {Beeping}

I turned and saw Chopper go into mine and Zeb's room.