5 {Braking Ranks}

(*Sigh* I can't help it. The more i play Horizon Zero Dawn the more babes i see. And whoever said I give it a few chapters before you add more is right. So we've got some new babes who'll be joining the harem later on. You're welcome to take some guesses though. I'll give a hint one from Zero Dawn and two from Overwatch.)

Our story continues this time back at the capital City of Lothal where the Imperial Headquarters was at. It was also home to the Imperial Academy where we move in and see a bunch of cadets walking around behind their Officers. We focus on a specific group of cadets where four of them had special color markings on their helmet. Green, Yellow, Blue and Red. The Cadets stop and stand at attention and face the Officer. 

Grint: Squad LRC-077 for your inspection, sir!

Aresko: Cadets, you entered this facility as children. But in a few weeks you will leave as Soldiers. By the time you complete your training , you will be prepared to serve the Emperor. Which is why today we'll test your strength and resolve. Are you ready to become Stormtroopers?

Cadets: Sir, yes sir!

Aresko: At ease

All the cadets relax and the front row remove their helmets minus one. The last one to remove his helmet was revealed to be Y/n.

Y/N POV

I removed my helmet and looked around at the Imperial Academy. It has been about 2 weeks since our encounter with the Grand Inquisitor and since then Kanan has been training me more in the force as well as with his Lightsaber. Which was somewhat difficult seeing as i was used to dual wielding, using a Bow and Spear. Now my mission was to steal an Imperial Decoder which should be self explanatory. 

I was still thinking about the whole mission that i didn't even hear someone calling my name until i felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked and saw it belonged to Jai Kell. He was a friend i made while at the Academy. 

Jai: Yo you in there Arthur? Arthur Morgan do you read?

Y/N: Huh? Oh yeah Arthur's here alright

Arthur Morgan was my undercover name. 

(I used Ezra's name as Y/N's undercover name in From Street Rat to Jedi alright so let's change things up a bit)

Jai: Wow you must really be feeling the pressure huh?

Y/N: Oh please Arthur Morgan doesn't feel pressure, besides who's the one who has one every single assessment so far?

Jai: Oh yeah well that ends today. Cause i got the taste of victory in my mouth today...that or it might be the chili from yesterday

Y/N: *Chuckles* You said that yesterday and guess one you lost

*Mechanical whirring* 

Suddenly the floor below us started to lower down. 

Aresko: Cadets, you're descending into The Well and must climb out at speed. If you complete this task you'll be given the honor as becoming aides at Imperial Headquarters. Those who lose will be serving with taskmaster Grint, wishing they'd stayed at the bottom of that Well

Jai: Oh i'm taking that prize-*OOF*

Jai's suddenly shoved from behind. 

???: Not today, Kell

Y/N: Back off Oleg

Oleg was the resident cocky shitbag here in our squad. 

Oleg: You too Morgan! You're both going down