8 {A Call To Action}

Y/N POV

It's been over two weeks since I've constructed my Lightsabers and since then those two weeks have been "Eventful" to say the least. For example the first week Zeb like the shxawng he is bet Chopper in a game of Sabacc (and lost) to a smuggler or "Galactic-Entrepreneur" as he liked to call himself Lando Calrissian. Now right off the bat i didn't like him nor trust him because I've had experience with people like him which was justified as he sold Hera to his supplier for the cargo. They're nothing but smooth-talking shit bags who'll stab you right in the back...and they don't pay you for jobs that you do for them...atleast not the way you think. Anyway we've also ended up going on a mission to save Senator in Exile Gale Trayvis or whatever the fuck his name is from being executed by the Empire for treason. And when we did he revealed himself to be an Imperial double agent who'd play the part of a Rebel sympathizer only to actually be an Imperial informant. And i may or may not have punched him hard in the face which broke his nose for his assholery. 

Right now i was currently outside the front of the Ghost practicing my Lightsaber reflexes with Sabine who stood infront of me with her pistols out. 

Y/N: Alright you ready to go?

Sabine: Ready when you are

I nod and ignite my lightsabers and get into a stance. Sabine raises her pistols and circles around me. I narrow my eyes and her and follow her every movement until i see her pull the trigger. I quickly raise my saber and deflect the blaster bolt. Sabine the fires both her pistols at the same time and easily deflect all of them until Hera walks up. 

Hera: You're getting really good with those Y/N

Y/N: Thanks. Kanan's teachings and my previous experience really come in handy

Hera: I can see that. But why don't we switch things up a bit?

Y/N: Oh? How so?

Hera smirks and pulls out her own blaster pistol and aims it at me. Sabine get's the message and aims her dual pistols at me. I quickly raise my sabers as they open fire on my and focus on their shots and deflect them away from me. 

I smirked and twirled my Lightsaber as we called it for the day

I was now sitting in my room on my knees with my eyes closed as i used the force to take apart my Lightsabers. Kanan said all Jedi would use the force to build/take apart their lightsabers as well as clean them regularly as they were important to a Jedi. 

Sabine: Huh strange no matter how many times i watch you use the force it amazes me every time. The same goes for your lightsabers, they look so complicated 

And Sabine was sitting on my beanbag chair watching me. 

Y/N: There really not once you get used to them. Fighting may be one thing but when taking them apart and rebuilding them it all comes down to getting the pieces back in the right place. And