16

It was test day.

Jisung couldn't study at all yesterday night since Felix kept bugging him and Chan declined his request to help him.

He walked into the classroom looking like a mess.

Messy hair. A plain white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. A jacket wrapped around his waist. And also his eyebags.

The cute and cheerful Jisung that everyone loved was gone that day. Whispers filled the room as Jisung sat down in his chair next to Felix.

"Soo.... How did you sleep last night Sung?" Felix said as he tried to smile at his best friend that looked like he just came back from the dead

"Felix just please shut the fuck up I don't wanna hear it right now.." Jisung said as he lazily took out his pencil case from his bag getting ready for the test.

Felix nodded and took out his pencil case getting ready for the test to.

Jisung was to tired of Felix's bickering last night he couldn't even make a cheat sheet for himself. You may be wondering how a straight A student would need a cheat sheet during tests? Well Jisung only remembered things for at least one day. As soon as the next day comes he would have forgotten everything he learned. That's how he got straight A's

Jisung didn't like studying for tests so he would normally just make cheat sheets.

During the test Jisung didn't know what any of the answers were and just guessed it all in frustration still worrying about his grade. And well his parents..

--

Jisung finished his test and handed it down to the teacher deciding to go and fix his appearance in the bathroom since he was in a better mood than just now.

He excused himself to the bathroom and took his bag with him. The teacher decided not to say any thing since Jisung was in a bad mood earlier and he seemed quite scary when he was mad. Even the teachers wouldn't dare to get him angry.

Jisung walked into the bathroom to find Minho washing his hands.

"Oh Jisu- Damn Jisung you look like you just came back from the dead!" Minho said as he chuckled seeing how Jisung looked like.

"Haha how funny hyung" Jisung said as he grabbed a comb from his bag combing his hair and putting on some makeup to cover up his eyebags to make himself seem more lively.

He had also packed spare clothes just in case something happened. He changed into them in one of the stalls and put on his regular heart smile as he walked out of the stall.

"There's the Jisung I know!" Minho said as he smiled at Jisungs new appearance.

"Thank you hyung now I will get going to class now."

Jisung walked into the class like nothing happened earlier and sat in his seat looking at everyone's reaction when he came into the room being the sunshine he is.

"God damn Sung I thought you were ganna kill me just now! I'm happy your back to your normal self"

Jisung giggled at Felix happy that Felix was happy and showing some guilt from what he said to Felix earlier.

--

"Good job everyone you may take your test papers and leave!" The teacher said happily as everyone lined up and took they're tests.

Everyone left and Jisung was last to take his test paper.

The teacher grabbed his wrist before he could pick up his test paper looking up at him with a dissapointed look.

" Jisung.. We need talk"