22

3 years past

"JISUNG THERES SOMEONE HERE TO SEE YOU. GET YOUR ASS HERE"
Hyunjin shouted out looking to the back where the kitchen was.

3 years later Jisung had left 3 Racha because he was depressed after what happened and decided to help Felix with his cafe with Hyunjin.

"JUST A MINUTE ASSHOLE" Jisung shouted out running out of the kitchen.

"Hello sir how can I- Minho?" Jisung said as he was in surprise as he saw Minho standing there.

"Ah.. Jisung I knew you'd be here. 3 years already? You look so different from college... Look I came here to say sorry for what I've done in college. I was being paid to break your heart and i really needed the money back then to pay for my mother's rent.. I'm sorry" Minho  said as he looked down in shame.

Jisung smiled at Minho softly before saying. "Do you want to start over as friends then?"

Minho nodded in response just relieved that he didn't hate him since he broke his heart when he was in the hospital.

"I'll make sure I'll marry you Han Jisung." Minho whispered out.

"What ?"  Jisung said tilting his head a little wondering what Minho said

"OH nothing..."

The End

_____❤️❤️❤️❤️_____

I hope you all really liked this book and make sure to go read the next one when I post it!!