18

"Jisung."

"JISUNG!!"

"AGH!" Jisung shouted out jumping of Seungmins lap.

Jisung rubbed his eyes tiredly as he looked over to Jeongin and Seungmin confused.

"People are staring" Jeongin said as he pointed to the multiple students standing in the hallway staring at them.

Jisungs eyes immediately widened to see everyone staring at them.

"What the hell happened?!"

"Sooo uhhh.. Remember when you said you didn't drink alcohol? Me and Innie decided to give some to you since you thought it was plain water. You have a really low alcohol tolerance" Seungmin said scratching his neck embaressed on what he did.

Felix rushed over and immediately scolded the two kids for giving Jisung alcohol and not bringing him to his dorm as soon as he fell asleep.

"Sorry Felix hyung!" Jeongin immediately got up an pulled Seungmin up.

He picked up Jisung and started running to Jisungs dorm with Seungmin carrying him bridal style.

Felix sighed as he watched Jeongin and Seungmin run of with Jisung. "Kids these days jeez. Tricking they're friend to drink alcohol"

Felix started glaring at everyone looking like he was about to kill them. Everyone ran away and started doing they're own stuff. Felix once sent a kid to the hospital because he broke his leg bone protecting Jisung from bully's. But he somehow did not get expelled.

--

"Psst Minho" A figure said hiding in the shadows as Minho walked by.

Minho immediately recognised the voice and stopped walking turning around to face the guy.

He had black hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a black hoodie with ripped jeans. He looked one year younger than Minho.

"So how's it going with that dumbass? Did you manage to make him fall for you? Remember I only gave you one month for him to fall in love with you and break his heart"

"Hmm he already likes me. I'll just take this thing longer since he thinks I like him to. My plan is to start ignoring him and blame him for everything then say I hate him and shit like that" Minho replied showing the littlest guilt from what he said.

"Great. Just keep it up and you'll get your one thousand dollars" The guy said before walking off.

"Yeah.." Minho said showing more guilt than before