9

He walked up to the box opening it to see three cats. One was grey and the other two where orange

He wanted to start crying when he saw the three cats. They looked like his childhood cats that died years ago.

He picked up the grey cat noticing a note under it. "Happy early birthday Minho Hyung! Hyunjin told me you like cats so I got three for you! I hope you like them. Sorry for how I treated you btw".

Minho stared at the letter for five minutes smiling like an idiot before hugging all three cats.

He put all the cats down and started running to Jisungs room knocking the door and almost immediately hugged Jisung so hard that you could almost mistaken him choking Jisung.

"Minho Hyung? What's wrong? Can you let go of me? I can't breath"

He stopped talking when he felt tears fall down onto his neck.

He pushed Minho away slowly holding his shoulders as he saw the older crying.

"Hyung..." Jisung said as he wiped away Minho's tears looking up at him.

"Jisung... Thank you for the cats I really appreciate it..."

Jisung smiled softly as Minho said that happily reaching his arms letting the other pull him close by the waist hugging him.

Jisung blushed as he felt Minho's hands on his waist but pushed the feeling aside and started to enjoy the moment.

--

After that they decided to celebrate Minho's early birthday by making a cake together but that didn't go so well. They ended up getting scolded by Hyunjin for making the kitchen a mess but Hyunjin was secretly happy that they're getting along.

(you might be wondering why they're celebrating Minho's birthday early is because Jisung is going to visit his brother in Japan the next day but Minho doesn't know that yet)

After Hyunjin scolded them he told them that he'll make the cake and the two can just go upstairs and go watch TV.

Hyunjin sighed as he smiled watching the two walking upstairs finally getting along.

"God I thought this was just a dream" Hyunjin said as he shook his head in disbelief pinching his arm really hard.

"OW SHIT" he shouted out after he punched himself realizing that this wasn't a dream.

Hyunjin started jumping around happily before continuing to clean up they're mess and bake the cake as he smiled to the hear of laughter from Minho's room.