20

Time pass by: 28 days since Minho made the deal.

Minho woke up and checked the date.

28th? Already. Got I need to break Jisungs heart now!

--

Hyunjin yelled out "MINHO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE ITS BREAKFAST. WE'RE GANNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL"

"Ughhh... So annoying" Minho said as he walked downstairs sitting at the dining table as Hyunjin served him cereal.

The three of them quickly ate and got out of they're dorms.

"Han Jisung please come to the principals office immediately" the speakers went of as Hyunjin and Minho said they're good byes to Jisung as he ran off to the principles office.

"Hello Jisung your parents would like to talk to you. In private" The principal said smilling at Jisung as she walked out of the room to give them privacy.

"Han Jisung. No you don't deserve that name. Your no longer apart of this family you fucker. Failed another test?! How pathetic can you be?! Since your not our son we will not be paying for you college anymore. Good luck you dissapointment of a son" Mr. Han said punching Jisung in the face as he beated up Jisung not caring that they were in the principles room.

Hearing the sound of crying and hittinf the principle rushed into the room to see  Mr. Han beating up Jisung.

He immediately ran infront of Jisung and kicked his father away. He was protecting Jisung.

He took his phone out and called the police telling them what he just saw.

The principles called the security guards and they handled Mr. Han until the cops came.

Everyone in the school was confused why they were cops heading to the principals office but Felix and Hyunjin. They were suspicious.

The both of them rush to the principles to see the police helping Jisung to walk out of the room as he stumbled here and there.

Jisung had bruises and scars all over his body. He felt weak. Everything hurted. Especially his heart after his parents disowned him.

"JISUNG MY GOD" Felix shouted out rushing to Jisung as Hyunjin ran with him.

"Hey kid. Can you bring him to the hospital? I gotta send this fucker to jail for abuse" the police officer said as he looked at Hyunjin and Felix

"Of course!" Felix said as he took Jisung rushing out of the school not giving a shit about all the whispering and stares he received with Hyunjin as they ran out to the hospital.

--

Changbin and Chan rushed to the hospital as soon as they heard the news about Jisung.

"Hyungs! You came! We can't visit Jisung right now so follow me to the waiting room. Please keep this a secret to your fans I don't want any of them to worry"

Chan nodded and followed Felix to the waiting room.

"So. You must be CB97 and SpearB?"

"And you must be Minho"