III - Lily

Rina... Gessho Rina, our beautiful moon lily."

Never in Miki's life, she thought that she would be reincarnated once she'd died

Never in Miki's life, she thought that she would be reincarnated once she'd died. Shitting in her pants, getting breastfeed, bathed with a man (her dad in this case), all of this were a new experience for her- no, rather, it's a forgotten experience. Since this time she has her consciousness and memories from her past life.

"Would you like to play with this rattle, Rina~?"

"How about this puzzle blocks~?"

'My parents are too much doting on me... It's cute until it gets annoying...' Miki- I mean Rina crawled towards her cat plushie and her baby blanket then proceed to lay down and goes back to sleep.

"Oh my."

"My daughter is the cutest!"

Getting breastfeed and having your mom change your diapers is another thing, but every time her father is the one doing it, at night Rina would have nightmares and her cry could be heard all through the night. Her parents had taken her to the doctor several times and they always got the same answer, which is that she's suffering from stress and it made her parents confused as they'd never do any wrong to their child.

Of course, after all, the source of her void came from her past life.

Almost every night, she cried in agony because of those nightmares and her parents with much patience cooperated without any complains. Rina got uses towards their kindness that in less than a year, she doesn't fear her father as much as before.

The situation miraculously calmed down when her parents found out how Rina slept well when she one day came across a certain idol group's performance on the TV. Ever since then, every time she got a nightmare, Rina's parents quickly put on B-Komachi's recorded video until Rina calmed down and finally sound asleep.

"So this is the power of idols..." Her father whispers as to not wake his precious daughter up. "I wonder if someday she'd grow up to become one..."

"Honey..." Rina's father nodded at his wife's looks of worry and disapproval. "Let's do our best to stop that from happening."

The world of showbiz is a gruesome one after all.

• • •

Three years passed in a flash.

Miki had grown accustomed to her life as Gessho Rina. Along the years she become more and more attached to her parents, as she really misses her past life's parents. She wondered how her half brother would look like now. She hoped her past life's parents won't be too over protective towards her brother just because they had lost Miki. Her only regret towards her family was that she can't even see her little brother even if they're only related by one sided blood.