V - Love and Peace

[ TW - adultery and kidnapping. If ever triggered, please seek for emotional support ASAP. Or please do skip this chapter, thought it's not recommended as this is a quite important chapter.]

Two years passed

Two years passed.

The film from back then had received a good feedback and Rina had gained some popularity. Although, it was Ai that had carried the show.

Since then, Rina had gained some modelling and acting gigs as a child actor. She had made a name of herself even if it's only a little. Although she's still on edge around men when she's outside the screen.

As her offer streaks comes to an end, Rina started to tags along her father to his work.

Her father was a real estate agent in a fairly good company and Rina wanting to be close to Ai, abused this fact and thinking of becoming a location owners in the future.

She thought she can learn from her real estate agent father and she would rent out shooting sets and locations later in the future. This was the solution she came up with for her to still be in the showbiz world without setting her foot in it.

In another news, Rina has gained a little brother. Turns out her brother was already 3 months old in her mother when Rina gained that film acting gig. Her parents named him Gessho Ren, fitting his name to match his sister as it had the meaning of 'water lily.'

Rina was quite happy as she thought she got a redemption of having a little brother in this life. She hoped her androphobia wouldn't restraint her from her little brother.

There's also a reason why she wanted to become a location owner and that us because her brother was also a genius in acting. They found out about it when her brother started to imitates one of Rina's acting. After that, her parents signed Ren up in the same agency Rian was in. Ren was delighted as he had taken acting more seriously than her sister.

So Rina thought, it's a win-win situation for her to become a location owner as she can keep her eyes on her little brother too.

Today again, she had tag along with her father but she didn't expect for her to meet her biggest nightmare once again.

• • •

"Here it is, Rina. Today we will be renewing a contract with the person living here." Her father said to her while carrying Rina in his arms.

Rina didn't know why, but she have a bad feeling about the place. The atmosphere around it were oddly familiar and it sends chills down her spine. As if she were back to that terrifying room.

And soon her suspicion were answered.

As the door opened, her eyes widen in shock upon seeing the man. It was the same man that had killed her in her previous life.