VIII - Playing Kid

"Mornin'."

"Oh, you're early today. Good morning Kocho-kun."

It has been a few days since the dating show started and as far, Rina had gotten herself cozy with the other members. At least cozy enough for her to stand out a little bit in the show. As she'd predicted, Yuki has already taken the center of the show with her innocent little devil attitude. So she just goes along with her original plan of being the mother in the friend group.

"Ah, Kocho-kun, come here for a second." Rina waved her hands to signal the dark blue haired boy to come to her. The boy did as he's told obediently. " 'Sup?"

Rina reaches out to him and grabbed his collar, "Your tie are loosened." She pulled him closer to her. "Wake up. The camera is already rolling," she whispered and patted his chest a little once she was done with his tie.

The boy nodded, "Thanks... You're a big hel-" It was then followed by a yawn from him.

'Boys on these age are kids after all huh?' Rina deadpanned at his rudeness in her mind while faking a chuckle. "It seems like you didn't get much sleep huh?"

"Normally I'm a nocturnal. It can't be helped." The boy pulled out a chair near Rina's desk and positions it facing her. "Though, if anyone is offering their lap to become my pillow I'll gladly accept it~"

'Oh, that one was smooth. He's good at acting as the lazy mysterious guy huh.'

She chuckles again, "Well, not like someone's willing to do that."

Unimpressed with Rina's lack of response, he frowned and stood up once more. Looking at her with a frustrated face while blushing a little, "Tch, I was hoping a little y'know?"

"Oh... Um..?"

• • •

Clang!

Tssttt!

"Back then was a smooth one."

"Thanks."

"You could be getting some acting gigs after this."

"Ugh, please no."

Kocho Soramichi, a.k.a SORA is another member that was in the dating show. He's second year in highschool and a member of a quite famous male idol group. He got quite a fanbase because of his mysterious lazy guy act in stage.