9.

~Y/n's POV~

I angrily walked down the stairs, but as soon as I couldn't see Mattheo anymore, I shed a tear. I don't cry much, and I'm not planning to. But that hurt.

Why did I care so much anyways? Our trio was broken for 5 long years, it was never going to be the same again.

And I will never be able to forgive Mattheo for leaving me, because when he did, I lost his protection and the love he used to give me, when my parents didn't. 

Yes Draco was there, but the friendship me and Mattheo had was stronger. We were inseparable, we were a match made in heaven.

But I guess that meant nothing for Mattheo, looks like he moved on and I should too.

I walked into the Slytherin common room, I saw my group but I bet they were all mad at me for yelling at Pansy earlier.

I would talk to my guy bestie Enzo but things are weird between us right now.

"Hey Draco." I walked up to them and smiled.

"Hi."

"Can we talk? Like alone- in my room?" I said, the whole group staring at me and Draco.

"Um sure I guess."

We walked over to my dorm and I closed my door.

"Mattheo pisses me off." I groaned, flopping on my bed.

"What did he do this time? He always pisses you off." Draco chuckled, messing with the decorations on my dresser.

"Don't you ever miss him?" I asked suddenly, sitting up on my bed.

"What?"

"Do you ever miss the past Draco? Our trio?" I said, and I saw Draco's smile fade a little.

"Yeah I do, but now we can be a duo without grumpy old Mattheo." Draco said, putting a smile on his face.

"Mattheo doesn't miss us." I said, looking down because I hated knowing that it was actually true.

"Of course he doesn't, it's Mattheo Y/n what did you expect?" Draco said, sitting down next to me.

"I thought, that maybe if he came to Hogwarts he won't be doing his little self obnoxious scary act. And be himself, and hang out with us maybe. And we could be a trio again." I said, learning on Draco's shoulder.

"He's not worth your time Y/n, we can make a new trio, like me, you and Enzo maybe."

"Wait what happened to you and Enzo anyways?" Draco asked.

"We fucked." I said quickly, not wanting to talk about it.

"Damn I did not expect that." Draco said.

"Neither did I, we were drunk, it meant nothing." I said, defending my actions.

"You should talk to Enzo about it, I think he liked you, or something. Maybe- I don't know. But you hurt him." Draco said, and I knew he was right.