17.

~Y/n's POV~

Adrian flipped me over on the desk, making me lay completely on the desk. I started kissing me and leaving hickies on my neck while his hands played with my breasts.

My body was frozen due to the poison, no words came out of my mouth because my throat hurt from screaming.

I quit trying to fight back, I just laid there as I saw Adrian unzipping his pants. I was completely naked now,  only my legs dangling from the desk. 

Adrian held my legs and made me spread them out. I couldn't fight back.

He grabbed his dick and aligned it against my pussy.

"Y/n wake up!" Pansy shook me. "Are you okay? Why are you sweating?"

I looked around and saw Pansy standing next to me and Daphne was walking towards me.

"Gurl you look like trash." I heard Daphne say, I turned to her and she was looking at me up and down.

I ignored her, "What time is it?"  I asked.

"7:57, let's go so we actually have time to eat breakfast." Pansy said.

"I actually don't feel so well." I said, putting a blanket over my head.

"Gurly, your attendance is suffering right now. You literally can't miss more classes." I heard Daphne say while putting on her lip gloss.

"Just tell the professors that I'm too sick to come."

"Y/n, now your just being lazy. Like why do you get to miss class like every day and I have to sit through all of the boring classes." Daphne started arguing.

I forced myself to zone out so I didn't have to listen to Daphne rant, but whenever I do zone out, I think about yesterday..

"Daphne let's just go, I hope you feel better soon Y/n." Pansy said with a kind smile and dragged Daphne out of our dorm.

After the door shut, I heard Daphne mocking Pansy "'I hope you feel better soon Y/n'" Daphne said in a whiny voice, "cut the bullshit, she's just trying to skip classes. I can't stand her these days, she's such a pick me now."

My heart broke into more pieces then it already was. I couldn't hear Pansy's response to what Daphne had just said, but I prayed that she didn't have anything bad to say about me too. I'm just trying to recover from this traumatizing experience.

I curled up in the blankets again and took my phone out to watch TikTok's.

I was scrolling when I saw this aesthetic girl who wore cute clothes, and did her hair and make up perfectly.

I usually don't care about that kind of stuff, but I found myself trying to follow her TikTok tutorials and doing my make up like her.

I looked in the mirror when I was done, it looked great. I took out my hair curler and followed a hair tutorial. I was so focused, and actually had fun.

I smiled to myself in the mirror, I was still in my hoodie and sweatpants, but I felt pretty cute.

Instagram-