Slow and Gentle, Just How You Like It - Minho x Jisung

Warnings;
None other than feminine nicknames like princess or baby girl used on Jisung
[This was based on a TikTok edit I saw]

Relationship: Dating
Top: Minho
Bottom: Jisung
Word Count: 2120
[EDITED - 19/05/2023 23:00 BST - spellings]
[EDITED - 01/06/2023 19:21 BST - punctuation/grammar]

Blonde hair splayed across the bed as Jisung slowly opened his eyes. He had passed out after dance practice last night and wasn't 100% sure how he got there. "Good morning baby," Minho spoke, his voice hoarse from waking up. Jisung looked around to get a grasp on where he was before noticing his boyfriend laying next to him. He gave a tired smile before rolling over and stuffing his face into Minho's exposed chest, "You feeling alright after last night? We were all worried," the younger looked up and nodded.

"Yeah, I was just tired from working in the studio, I shouldn't have joined in," Jisung laughed quietly before nuzzling into his body, "My back hurts."

"You hit the floor pretty hard Ji," Minho explained, rubbing his back gently, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called a practice," He added kissing the crown of his head.

"You didn't know I was in the studio all day, It's okay baby," Minho nodded and gave him another peck.

"Sleep some more, I'll go make you some coffee," Jisung smiled and lay against Minho's pillow once he was out of bed. He loved the way Minho smelled, it was calming and could knock him out easily when he was tired. Jisung passed out again within minutes, blankets wrapped securely around him as if they protected him from anything.

"Minho, how's Jisung?" Hyunjin asked, sitting on the couch opposite the kitchen.

"He's alright, his back hurts and he's tired, that's about it," The other boys nodded and Minho finished off the cup of coffee and took some ibuprofen for him, "Jiji baby, I have some tablets for you and your coffee," Minho spoke softly rubbing his thigh over the blanket.

"Mmm, you're the best," Jisung hummed, sitting himself up and taking the cup, "I love you," he yawned, slipping the tablets onto his tongue and drinking the coffee.

"I love you too," Minho smiled climbing into bed next to him, "Drink up, we can have a movie date," Jisung smiled and cuddled up to him, drinking his coffee while Minho looked through Disney movies.

"Can we put matching pyjamas on?" Jisung asked, looking up at him with round eyes.

"Of course, you go pick them out," Minho patted his ass and Jisung got up and went to their pyjama drawer. He pulled out two matching fluffy hoodies, one was white with bunny ears and the other was brown with quokka ears - each one having matching pants.

"These," Jisung smiled, throwing them on the bed and starting to strip off.

"Hey Minho, wanna go shopping?" Seungmin asked followed by Jisung's yell and clothes being thrown at the door, "Sorry Jisung!"

"I would but I have a pyjama date with Ji, ask Chan he hasn't left the dorm in a while," Seungmin agreed and walked off, Jisung slipping into the comfy clothes, Minho following after once he picked a movie, "Let's watch Coco," Jisung nodded and climbed into bed with him, hand holding onto one of the long bunny ears. Minho pulled him close, bodies tangling together as they focused on the show.

"I love that dog," Jisung pouted, putting his hand on Minho's stomach and stroking the soft fabric under his touch. Minho put his hand on top of Jisungs and held it, tracing his knuckles slowly, "Not as much as I love you though," He mumbled, reaching up to play with the ears of his own hoodie.