Like a teddy bear - Minho x Chan

Warnings;
Cum Stuffing, Non-Sexual Kitten Headspace, Eating out
[I accidentally put Minho on the autistic spectrum, It's so hard writing neurotypical characters for me so I apologise]

Requested by: Chrisbangsbbgurl_97
[I hope it's okay!! I wanted to experiment with different head spaces too :)]

Relationship: Boyfriends
Top: Minho
Bottom: Chan
Word Count: 3809

"Channie," Minho called, swinging around the doorframe and into the guitar studio at their college. "How's it going?"

"Alright, I'm learning a new song," Chan smiled, watching his boyfriend walk closer and throw his arms over his shoulder.

"What song?"

"That's a surprise babe, anyway, how was art?" Chan set his guitar down, pulling Minho around to sit on his lap.

"Okay, Hyunjin spilt an entire tub of paint all over his white jeans though," He chuckled, arms wrapping around his neck. "Oh and I drew you," Minho smiled, pulling out his phone and finding the picture.

"Aw, that's amazing babe," The smile on his lips didn't falter. "And you can see Hyunjin in mid-destruction," he pointed out, zooming in to the paint pot spilling over.

"I have it on video, wanna see it?" Chan quickly nodded.

——"Hyunjin be careful," Minho laughed watching the other sway his arms in a stupid dance.

"Huh? Nothing is gonna happen smart ass," Hyunjin stood up and walked away from the palettes and paint. He spun around and kept dancing like an idiot.

"You're gonna spill something Jin," Minho kept laughing, tears pricking the corner of his eyes at the faces and goofy singing along to their favourite song. Hyunjin and Minho were inseparable, they were best friends and roommates having met when they were in primary school.

"It'll be fine," Hyunjin smiled, wafting his hand at Minho before ruffling his hair. He sat down and grabbed the purple paint can, pouring a little on his palette and setting it on the small lip of the canvas stand.

"What do you think of-" Minho cut himself off with a loud laugh "I fucking told you!" He cackled. Hyunjin had gone to cross his leg over the other, kneeing the stand in the process sending the can of purple paint all over his apron and white jeans.

"Fuck me sideways with a hedgehog," he laughed, Minho struggling to breathe.

"I'm so fucking glad I was recording you," he snorted, the other slowly standing up, "I've got spare clothes come on,"——

The video cut off, Minho still laughing at Hyunjin's face at the initial spill. "That's a beautiful video oh my god," Chan smiled, he loved his boyfriend's laugh. "Is he alright now?"

"Yeah, I carry spare clothes around because we're both idiots so he's fine," Minho explained, swinging his legs back and forth. "Anyway, can we go get that cat toy I wanted?" He asked, pecking his cheek to soften him up.

"Well since you did a good job today, we can go," Minho smiled and pecked his lips, pulling Chan up from his chair. The elder laughed and kissed his temple before putting his guitar away into its bag and throwing it over his shoulders. Once he was ready Minho took his hand and led him out of the college ground. He had been eyeing a small orange cat plushie for a long time now and he had finally saved up enough money to buy it. The store was only a few blocks down, a large Smyths the two usually popped in on the way home to look at the pop figures. Minho skipped ahead, their hands disconnecting as he got more ecstatic. Chan followed after him, not losing his adoring eyes and soft smile as he watched him. He meant the entire world to him and seeing Minho this happy made his week ten times better. Learning a song was stressful, especially one he wanted to surprise his boyfriend with. Minho's go-to late-night walk song was one of his favourites so he spent the time learning it for him.