So Sensitive - Minho x Jisung

Slow and Gentle, Just How You Like It, part two!
Sorry for accidentally edging you for six days for this chapter XD

Warnings;
Mirror sex, fem nicknames

Relationship: Dating
Top: Minho
Bottom: Jisung
Word Count: 3536

Chan was at the front, leading the boys out onto the set of seats the company had set out for them. Today they were going to be trying not to sing or dance. Jisung sat next to Minho, his leg bouncing as they got into the game. "Jisung, you're gonna keep losing if you keep doing that!" One of the staff called, slightly annoyed at what he was doing.

"He can't help it. Leave him alone," Chan commented back, rolling his eyes before reaching over to rub his knee. The staff kept making remarks in English behind the camera. The boy that they were aimed at was slowly getting more stressed out over this.

"What are they saying," Minho finally snapped, looking towards Chan and Felix. Minho was overprotective. They all knew this. Chan gave him a rough rundown of what they were saying, and the younger spun Jisung's chair to face him so he could whisper into his ear. "They won't do shit, baby, not when I'm here. I'll fucking kill them," Jisung nodded, letting a little whine slip by his lips. He was hot when he was mad, and if he got lucky enough, he'd blow his back out in the changing rooms later.

"Continue the recording, do not talk about Jisung at all," Chan warned, crossing his legs and scoffing. Minho kept a strong grip on his thigh, half letting his anger subside, half wanting to make sure Jisung was okay. He slowly ran his thumb up and down his inner thigh, the younger winning most of the rounds from how focused he was on ignoring his hands. Minho pulled away after a while, the younger one kicking his legs back and forth. He missed the warmth coming from his hand. The game passed as normal, with a few breaks for makeup touch-ups and drinks. The eight sat back down, the male making fun of him earlier now making sexual remarks about Jisung, forgetting most of them could understand him. Jisung was getting worked up, tears pressing against his eyelids as sadness replaced his horniness. Well, that was until Minho brushed a hand over his thigh. His cock gave in as he came all over himself, the tears finally getting through. Jisung spun in his chair, pushing his face into Minho's chest as he cried.

"Ji? What's the matter?" Minho asked, rubbing his hands up and down his back. Chan immediately stood up to yell at the staff member for being a piece of shit and saying all that about Jisung.

"Need out," He cried, the elder nodding and quickly lifting him out of his chair. He took him off to the dressing rooms and locked the door.

"What did he do? Tell me," Minho was pissed.

"He kept saying how he wanted to fuck me and calling me a slut and-"

"That's enough, baby, stay there. I'm going to talk to Chan. I'll send Hyunjin through, yeah?" Jisung nodded, and Hyunjin walked in not long after.

"Do you need any help?" He asked, crouching down and playing with his hair.

"Need my pants off," Jisung hiccupped, more tears rolling down his cheeks. Hyunjin nodded and quickly ran to the main changing room to grab a pair of Minho's sweats. "You do it, I don't wanna uncover my face," He sobbed, Hyunjin quickly changed him and sat beside him.

"I've got you, big brother is here," He hummed, tracing circles on his back. Minho came back, slamming the door and chucking his belt to the floor in one go. Jisung moaned quietly at the sight, his pants tightening instantly.

"Hyunjin, I think you should leave," Minho chuckled, watching his boyfriend squirm. Hyunjin quickly dismissed himself and Minho made his way over to Jisung. "Did that make you horny, sweet pea?" Jisung nodded quickly.