Again? - Chan x Felix

Warnings;
Partial shower sex, multiple orgasms, face riding, eating out

Ship request; dinosaurdragon1234

Relationship: Boyfriends
Top: Chan
Bottom: Felix
Word Count: 1672

Two mops of blonde hair splayed out over Chan's pillow. Heavy breathing filled the room as they caught their breath. "I'm so fucking tired," Felix complained, his head stuffed into his lover's neck. "I kinda wanna go again, though," He blushed, fingers tangling in Chan's curls.

"Are you sure? We can just clean up and do it tomorrow. I don't want you passing out," Chan kissed his cheek, drawing circles on his back.

"But I want you now," Felix whined, rolling away from him and stuffing a hand down the pants Chan had recently pulled on his shivering body.

"Love, how about we shower and go from there, okay?" Felix whined but nodded, the elder taking both of his hands and pulling them from his body. "Let's go," He picked him up and led him to the bathroom. Felix got down and hugged the other. After sex, he was always clingy, sometimes even more horny. Chan took him into the shower, the warm water running down their bodies. Felix stood against the wall; his legs felt a bit funky. The elder held his waist, Felix squeezing his bicep.

"Channie," he mumbled. He leant into his neck, placing small kisses before biting. "I want you," Felix pouted, his cock rock hard between his thighs.

"I know, I know. Let me clean you first, so you have time to recover," Felix crossed his arms but nodded. Chan grabbed the shampoo and massaged his scalp gently. He had showered properly earlier in the day, so he decided to pamper Felix. Soft moans and whimpers filled the air. Chan was teasing him, pulling on his hair now and then.

"Christopher, just fuck me," Felix spun around after his hair was rinsed, pushing his ass against Chan's half-hard cock. Chan groaned, rolling his eyes before pushing Felix to bend over against the tile. Since they had just fucked like ten minutes ago, Chan pushed in quickly. Felix cried out loudly, trying to grip the wall.

"How do you want me," Chan groaned, rocking into him.

"Slow and hard," Felix whined. He needed him to move. Chan did as he said, starting at a slow pace yet still hitting hard inside of him. Felix traced the tiles on the wall, putting all focus on his legs so he didn't fall over. He moaned loudly. His thighs were red and sore from riding his lover earlier. "Chan, it hurts," The elder hummed and kissed his back.

"I'm sorry," He whispered into his ear, kissing his neck before slowing down. Even though it was like torture, Felix let him keep the slow pace, their skin gently hitting as Chan tried to avoid hitting him too hard. "I love you. I don't wanna hurt you," He kissed his spine, sucking at the skin softly.

"I know, but I'm so fucking turned on," Felix complained, meeting his thrusts each time. Chan sighed and gently rubbed his sides. He pulled out and pulled him up to kiss his neck.

"You're hurting too much. Let me eat you out," Felix spun around and kissed him deeply.

"Okay," He mumbled against his lips.

"Let's finish up in here, then you can choose where you want it," Felix nodded and quickly cleaned off, not so discreetly touching himself over Chan's naked body.

"Sitting room, please," Chan lifted him, deciding to clean up the water dripping off them later. He bent him over the arm of the chair, his lips latching onto his hole and sucking harshly. "Yes! Chan," He cried, his upper body falling onto the settee, his cock rubbing against the arm of the chair. Chan pushed a finger into his hole, his lips kissing at his entrance.