25: I'm in love

Taehyung's POV:

Yn was laying on my chest when i enter in guest room, she was fully drunk by now. I walk towards bed and lay her down on bed. Her eyes were half open as she was trying to look at me.

I tugged her to bed, i looked at her last time and was about to go as i know she wouldn't like me near her but she held my hand to stop me.

I looked at her who was looking at me with her half closed eyes and whispered
"stay, don't go"
How i wanted to stay here with her but i can't because she won't like it after she get back to her senses.

"You are drunk princess, you should sleep" i said and I tried to remove her hold but she pull me closer that i landed on top of her.

I was practically hovering over her.
"What-" my words die when she suddenly cup my face with her both hand and brought closer to hers.

And there I was stunned with her action couldn't do anything but look to look at her with wide eyes. Did she know what she is doing?

But as i look at her from near, she looks more looks more pretty with her night blue doe eyes, botton nose, surprisingly not blank face maybe because she is drunk and those reddish lips which i-wtf taehyung focus. She is not in her sense.

She was looking at me like trying to find the something then she squeeze my cheeks and ask
"why are you looking like my tae?"
Just as she said that my heart almost skip it's beat by the way she mentioned me with her baby voice. Baby voice?

Is this girl wanna give me heart attack in one day only?

I composed myself and answer playfully as now i was enjoying her whole new this behaviour "maybe I'm your tae" i don't know why i said like that but it doesn't feel wrong.

But she pout and shake her head while frown cutely and spoke in her drunk voice "no you are not, y-you can never be"
God, she is looking cute. I never new my witch have this side of her. Just to see her like this, i would myself give her alcohol.

"Why?" I ask her.

" Because that jerk can never help me" wow even if she is drunk she doesn't forgot to curse me. Great. I chuckled.

But what she said next made me drawn in guilt again. "H-he doesn't even stand me" her voice cracked she was about to cry. I hate this, as i quickly said
"Maybe , he changed"

"Nooo" she almost shout.

"Whatt?"

"I-i don't want him to change even if he is an a-asshole" she muttered quietly with small voice while playing with my coller again made me speechless.

My mouth was was hung open never in my life I saw someone like her before. Is she even for real?

Like first she called me, her's then she cursed me, then again started talking my side. What is she? How i couldn't see this side of hers in those days when she was with me.

And not to mention the way she is acting weirdly cute totally opposite of her that annoying blank face. I can handle this side of her whole day without any complaint.

I never felt like this towards any girl before what I'm feeling right now.

I like her. No. Like is the small word for what i feel for her.

'Gosh, I'm in love with this girl' as i conclude, i chuckled looking at her who was looking at me with half eye's.

But then suddenly she held my coller and brought me closer to her and ask with teary eyes "w-why you didn't believe me?"

I don't have any answer for it, i cup the side of her cheek and whispered with sad smile "I'm sorry princess, but i will make  everything right, i promise" and kiss her forehead to which she closed her eyes.

"Sleep well, princess" i muttered, pat her hairs one last time and back away with big smile on my face. As i now know what i feel about her. And how she effects me.

But my eyes darkened when i saw her neck i remember as i have something to deal.

With that i standup at turned to leave just to see two person's standing at door step with big eyes and jaw dropped. None other than Ari and Hyanul.

Maybe they heard me talking to her like that. Acceptable. I'm also shocked. I walk past them but they were still like that, dramatically siblings.

I shook my head and speak looking at them
"You both didn't hear or saw anything, i wasn't here at first place and you both brought her here, that's what you are gonna say if she ask you what happened" i declared with the straight face.

They both look at each other then me as hyanul speak " why?"

"She won't like it, if she got to know that i Bring her here"

"Why? But i can't lie to her like that" Ari said.

"Ok then, tell her and see how she will freak out and trust me it's annoying" i said irritatingly as they were talking like clueless. I was ready to go but Ari ask

"Do you know her? Is there something-"

"Yeah" i answered before she could complete.

"Just do as i said" i said last time look at yn and left.

If she wasn't drunk today, i couldn't see her like this. This is what she is from how she show to others. Now i wanna know, why she becomes like that?

But before that i have to ask her for her forgiveness which is difficult with miss. Straight face yn, unlike this baby. Who give me hope that i have chance to make her forgive me.

Maybe she still loves me just the thought of it making me grin. Just like that i slept with that smile on her face thinking how can I melt her heart.

Authors pov:

Next day yn did not come out of her room, no one forced her either. Taehyung wanted to check on her but couldn't bring himself.

So he ask Ari about her, ari said she is fine just taking rest due to hangover and she Also said she did not remember anything after she ask taehyung to take her to her room. Taehyung sigh at that.

Because last thing he wanted was to remember their last conversation because it would have make the situation worse.

Wedding day
  Yn couldn't made herself to come out of the room last day. As she was feeling uncomfortable and also headache was too much.

She couldn't remember anything except the fact that taehyung come there and beat Sam. But it was ari's wedding, she didn't wanted to make her feel sad as that girl was blaming herself of it.

So here she was with bride making her ready, she herself dress-up properly as Ari ask her to be her bridesmaid.

Yn walk behind her toward ceremony hall everyone's eyes on her. But yn's eyes got fixed on his dark brown orbs as he smile looking at her. She didn't smile just look at him for sometime stand behind Ari.

Just like that whole ceremony got to an end. Whole ceremony yn was quite. Didn't say anything, taehyung who was  noticing everything decide to talk to her as it was last day.

But she was ignoring him. So at the end he come infront of her, held her hand and drag her away from crowd towards back garden.

Yn didn't protest, as she did not wanted to make scene infront of others. So she follow him quitely.

________________________________________

Authors note:

Finally he realised that he loves her.

From now there sweet moments are gonna start and also what happened in yn's past will also revealed slowly.

Preview
To be continued.