41: warm embrace

Authors pov:
Yn come downstairs and walk towards dinning room as all Kim's where having breakfast there.

Watching her dry and shock expression like she saw a ghost or something made all of them tense.

"What happened?"mr Kim ask first, yn shook her head "nothing"

"Then why are your face looking pale, did he said something to you? Wait let him come i will see-" uncle said but yn imms cut him off.

"No! It's nothing"

"Yn, don't mind him. He is always like this, he don't like someone goes to his room. He gets angry on little things, yeah... i will be back, you sit" Reena voice out with sad little smile as stand up making yn frown at her words but nevertheless she smile nervously.

Who will tell them, what they are assuming, nothing like that happen. Yn join them as Mr. Kim strictly order her to do so.

Not so soon taehyung come downstairs with tie in his hands but frown when he got glares in return.

"What?" He ask.

"What did you say to her?" Uncle ask point at yn who widen her eyes.

"What did i said? I did not" Taehyung said confusingly looking at them as he sat on chair besides yn.

"If you not, then why was her face was looking like she saw ghost?" Taehyung look at her and smirk then back at uncle and said with innocent face.

"Ohh that, i don't know what happened to her, she came and left without saying why was she there" he said with shrugged.

"And I'm not idiot, to put my feet on tail of wild kitten early in the morning. I want my day to be peaceful after all" he said as matter of fact making everyone look at him.

Yn who registered what he said about to snap but cutt of by him only "did you just-"

"No i did not" he declared feeling glare from his said.

"Where is mom?" He ask trying to change the topic feeling yn's burning gaze on him.

(Note: taehyung call his uncle's wife as a mom, so here mom means kim Reena)

"In kitchen, Why?" Uncle ask.

"I wanna tie my tie from her" taehyung said casually making both Kims look at him in disbelief.

"And why my wife will do that?" Uncle ask.

"Because she is my mom, and i don't know how to tie? She always help me, when my secretary or someone is not around" taehyung said with duh tone.

"She is busy" uncle reply making taehyung frown.

" Then will you?" Taehyung ask showing his tie.

"Of course-" taehyung smile widely at that but it dropped "Not" when uncle said with smirk.

" Nevermind " taehyung roll his eyes and look at his dad who immediately shook his head.

He turn to other side an evil smile spread on his lips seeing yn but it turned with straight face when he hear high pitched voice.

"Good morning everyone" Jennie chirp but frown when she saw yn.

She took a vacant sit glare at yn who was having emotionless face.

Taehyung ignore her presence totally and said to yn "tie my tie"

"Sorry?"

"I said tie my tie, Dumbo"

"I'm so sorry sir, but i don't get paid off for doing this. Can you please sign this document so that i can take my leave" yn said with fake smile passing him file.