Stanbrough

Stenbrough Hanahaki AU

ENDING

WARNING:
MENTIONS OF BLOOD
MENTIONS OF DEATH
CURSE WORDS
If you get triggered by any of this feel free to click off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

4:46 pm

After the small meet up with the loser club, Stanley and Eddie was at Stanley's house, Stan's room to be specific.

"Are you feeling better Stan?" Eddie asked

"No, my throat is throbbing." Stanley spoke, his voice was weak and wobbly.

"Oh jeez, should I call bill and tell him you can't meet up?" Eddie asked his voice was filled with concern.

"I-" Stan tried speaking but instead he started to cough, he rushed towards his bathroom and threw up blood and petals. Eddie followed behind him patting Stan's back.

"No.. what if its- cough important?" Stan spoke

"Stanley, you can't even speak straight.. you need to rest.." Eddie said his voice filled with worry.

Eddie was a germophobe it was a surprise he's still here from all the blood, but he can't leave his friend alone when he's weak and can possibly die any second right..?

Cough cough

Stanley's vision was starting to blur, he tried to wash it of by splashing cold water on his face, but instead of refreshing him it just made him more dizzy.

"Stan?"

"Stan!"

.

.

.

.

Bill's house

Richie was half asleep on bill's couch, while bill was drawing.

Ring.. ring..

A ringing was heard, Richie dashed awake, "ugh.." Richie groaned in annoyance.

Richie roses from the couch making his way to the telephone.

"Toz- Denbrough resident, Richie Tozier speaking." He spoke trying to sound formal.

"Richie!?"

"Ed's? Why you calling?" Richie asked