~growing closer/becoming friends~

Guys I'm uncreative. Big shocker I know. So most of these are weird, repetitive or everyone is really out of character. And it doesn't really follow the plot closely but whatever! This is my scenario book and I do what I want. These are all kinds shit too soooooo whatever future parts might be better

Caveman (Stanley yelnats IV)

I walked into d tent to get my clothes so I could shower before too many people were back at camp.

I got my things and went to the showers.

I put on my clean relaxation clothes and went back to the tent.

There I saw Stanley writing something.

"Who you writing to?" I asked sitting down next to him.

He looked at my as I leaned towards him to try to see who he was writing to.

"My mom" he said leaning away from me clearly flustered at our closeness.

"Oh that's cute"

"I don't want her to worry" he said defensively.

"Don't worry. I get it. Your parents mean a lot to ya"

He nodded and I leaned back.

"It's almost dinner time by the way so you should wrap this up quickly" I got up and walked away to the mess hall.

(After dinner)

I was hanging out in the rec room and saw Stanley continuing his letter.

He put the letter into an envelope and wrote the address down.

But squid came and snatched the letter.

"Who you writin' to? Aww you miss your mommy and daddy"

I got up from my spot and walked towards them just to see squid crumple up the letter and throw it away.

"Are you okay?" I asked as Stanley fished the letter from the trash.

"Yeah I'm okay"

"Squid can be a jerk. Don't mind him"

He nodded and smiled.

"I think it's sweet you think about your parents and worry about them. Most people might not appreciate that about someone, but I do" I patted his shoulder and smiled back at him.

I walked out of the rec room and went back to my tent.

Zero (Hector Zeroni)

one day when I had finished digging and taking a shower a lot earlier than normal I went back to my tent to relax and noticed zero and Stanley talk.

"I can't read" zero said to Stanley as I walked in.

"Can you teach me?" He asked him.

"Zero, you can't read?" I muttered.

They turned to look at me like they hadn't noticed me walk in yet.

He shook his head no.

I just nodded not knowing what to say next.

"Um...you know, I'm....I'm not really a...good teacher, and, uh, I get tired from digging all day" Stanley said.

I feel bad for zero.

(Later)

When zigzag threw Stanley those sunflower seeds magnet stole and dropped them I knew we already dug his grave. Literally and figuratively.