~what it's like for them to have a crush on you~

Caveman (Stanley yelnats IV)

He's so worried about doing stupid stuff around you he messes up trying not to mess up. You just end up giving him a pat on the back and tell him it's fine, which makes him nervous and mess something else up. Your beauty makes him fumble and stumble.

Zero (Hector Zeroni)

So scared you'll think less of him when you're the one teaching him instead of Stanley. you're a literal child prodigy and he can't even read. That's what he thought. He didn't think you were shallow but his self doubt made him believe you thought he was an idiot. Super shaky around you. Nervous, spaces out, sweaty palms you name it!

X-ray (Rex Washburn)

Super sweaty. Like suuuper sweaty. Palms, sweating. armpits, Sweating. Face, sweating. If you touch him though even as slightly as graze his skin he'll blush. Heartbeat increased by a million. When he looks at you he begins to smile without realizing it. But once you notice him staring at you with a smile plastered on his face you can't help but smile back. But once you do hell look away and be super flustered.

Magnet (Jose)

He thinks you're too cool for him. He sees you being all cool and he'll just admire you. He tries to avoid you since he's scared of messing up or fumbling his words around you. If he however is around he'll just try to stay quiet and very still. Literally acts like if he were to take one wrong step forward his life would be over.

Zigzag (Ricky)

So clingy. But as clingy as he's 'allowed' to be since he's only your friend. He is scared of you being weirded out by him since he's by your side 24/7. He just doesn't want you to talk to other guys outside of D tent. He's always nervous but he hides that with acting confident. A literal nervous wreck on the inside overthinking every breathing second with you.

Squid (Alan)

He tries to act extra cool around you but since he's overconfident he's shot down quickly by his nerves and gets super awkward and nervous. So usually he'll end up saying something funny, sounding funny or just doing something embarrassing. He'll beat himself up for the rest of the night.

Twitch (Brian)

Extra twitchy. He's twitching like crazy when you're around him. His twitches usually make him mess something up around you and then he'll be embarrassed and blush. If you touch him he'll also be super flustered and fumble his words.