Chapter 12- The break of dawn- the start of love-Dolce

I lay in bed twirling and turning. The darkness of the night passed as I thought until the soft rays of light was visible through my windows. Dawn broke, I didn't catch even a moment of sleep after the endless stream of thoughts. I stood from my bed, Pico sat on my bed sulking out of boredom as well as being worried. I guess we both thought of the same person all night.
Frey.
Lying around in bed did no good and probably worried me even more . I changed without a catch of sleep. Pico and I left, without a single word. I was careful to close the door slowly so I wouldn't wake Nancy. The birds sung their endless song and the sky of a bright orange sparkled above me but that moment I couldn't care less. If I wasn't exhausted with those thoughts, I would have soaked in the cool beautiful air, but the thoughts paced back and forth in my mind - how could I face Frey after what I said?
"What if I told you hypothetically that it wasn't a dream?"
I wish I thought before I said a word- that is always my problem. I wish she didn't respond so harshly I felt like I broke an important relationship and lost one of my only friends in this town.
"Dolly."
I would cower in the corners of the earth right at this moment so no one could ever find me. I kept walking, step after step. What should I do? I want to see her today. I don't know if I would ever be able to look her in the eye again. I can't. I actually can't.What if she didn't want to meet me?
"Dolly. "
I was dragging my feet it was so heavy to pull.
My head hit in such an odd surface. I tumbled backwards, my hat fell from my head and it felt odd to keep it revealed.
I tried to warn you! Pico voice sighed in my mind.
Pico was crouching looking at me offering my hat with a worried expression.My fingers automatically curled on the tips of the hat. I guess I was stupid for not looking where I was going. My head hit quite hard and started pumping. I started rubbing the pain, I guess it won't be cured with some medicine applied to it.
"I am sorry, are you ok?" An odd yet familiar voice spoke.
I looked up to find Leon raising a hand towards me, "Sorry Dolce about that."
Bewildered I took his hand. I forgot how to speak until Pico nudged me with that love- hungry look.
Oh no- not again.
I am the only one who knew what she felt.
OH YES- DONT YOU LOVE THIS LOVE.?! Pico squealed in my mind.
Pico...no.
I forgot my words and that moving my mouth would let words out. I stuttered, " oh n - no! My b -bad!"

Sudden interactions wasn't my forte, my face turned a rosy red. I looked away embarrassed at how bad I looked and my stuttering voice. I wish he walked away but he kept looking at me as if he had something to say. He took me by surprise, grabbing my chin with his soft fingertips and crouching to see me shifting my view to him only. I tried to look away but all I saw was his face.
Pico was squeeling in my head or pretty much you can say her voice interrupted my thoughts OOOOOH!
I couldn't look anywhere, I felt his warm forehead rub mine. I saw his soft blue eyes up close looking at me. My body temperature increased a bit too much...
"Of course it will! Just seeing the scene makes me want to faint because it is too romantic! EEEK! KISS ALREADY!" Pico voice squeaked in my mind and I had this temptation to punch her.
SHUT UP PICO!
"Do you have a fever? You feel quite hot." Leon voice softly whispered, I felt his soft air touching my skin.
"MILADY! HE CALLED YOU HOT- WHAT A COMPLIMENT!" Pico voice rang in my mind.
"HE DIDNT MEAN THAT 'HOT' YOU IDIOT!" Even if he said that- I was squeeling in the inside. "HE MEANT HOT!"

"NO!" I realized I accidentally spoke out loud , more embarrassed with my answer- avoiding his view I correct my self, "No- I don't think- so..."

"I see," he stated, lifting his face off mine- though I wished he stayed there a little longer, "Don't over work- take some rest. A lady like your self should have some rest to keep your beauty, before bags appear under your eyes."
He walked away while I was glued to my place, completely awed- I never had a conversation that long with him... A lady... Pico's eyes sparkled more than ever. What I did was such an embarrassment I need a moment away from the whole world. But- he called me a lady!
"Don't dare speak Pico. " I murmured, knowing it has no effect on Pico. If it did I would feel a lot more tired with these new thoughts added to my mind.
I heard the high pitched girl scream next to me, "OH MY GOSH- FIRST A HAND, THEN BODY CONTACT AND THEN HE CALLED YOU HOT AND AFTER THAT HE GAVE YOU ADVICE OH MY GOD. YOU PLAYED IT COOL! uh- but you kinda were stupid on the way you answered- sorry that wasn't cool."
I gave a piercing glance for her to shut up but she was so busy in her own dreams and fantasies. Except everything that happened was real...
"Let's go to Frey to check on her." I tried to change the subject, " I think I can do it now."
"A little encouragement from your love?" The ghost pointed to the truth.
"Maybe. I knew he was just teasing me."
Even if I had an expression like never before I still said that. I was ready to face her with all I had.
"Sure he was." She sarcastically said rolling her eyes, "you are way too overexcited after a tease."
"Sh - shut up pico!"
My feet no longer dragged, I was jumping on clouds step after step, I arrived to the castle and greeted Ventuswill.
"Good morning!" Ventuswill smiled, "you look happy today!"
"You know wha-"
"NO not when I am around Pico!" Flushed my voice rise.
"Her crush actually spoke to her!" She squealed, ignoring my words. Ventuswill looked at me in surprise at first but it quickly turned to a smile. Without asking me about the details she softly spoke,
"Good luck Dolce- don't give up ok? Tell me the details when you are free though."
A little surprised with her response all I could do is nod. I left her but I could feel her piercing stares creating goosebumps as usual Ventuswill was waiting for me to actually TELL her the details. As uncomfortable as I felt I left. I found Clorica nodding off while Frey was asleep, with a simple touch she woke up and went to bed quietly and careful not to wake up Frey. I placed my hand on her forehead, it was warm but unlike yesterday the fever has decreased. I sat there for a while smiling relieved that she is getting better.
"Lest.." She spoke, she kept turning her head left and right and moving her body as if she was in pain. Pico and I jumped to our feet and we exchanged glances, were we right all along? Were all her dreams related to the lost memories?
Even if we got one answer another question was formed,
Who or what was 'Lest'?