Chapter 4- Such a gentleman butler- maybe not. - VISHNAL

It wasn’t opening time yet so I truly wasn't expecting anyone to answer but down the stairs came Nancy with her usual uniform it seems as if she was just about to open up.

 “Doctor Jones went to another city for the time being.” Responded Nancy to the call coming down the stairs “How may I help you Vishnal and Clorica? Are you in need of medicine- after all health comes first!” She was as cheery as ever but I don't understand how she remains calm in every state.

“Well, sadly, someone didn't pay attention to that…” Murmured Clorica while I nudged her, she yawned as usual- her being sleepy all that time is another mystery it self.

I gazed at Nancy with a concerned expression I have been wearing ever since I found about that.

“Frey is sick! She has been up all night and – umm... and uh- now she is vomiting and hadn’t had a meal for days!” I started- the panic in my voice did not clear- I don't think it will anytime soon, “Please help! We really don't know what to do without Volkanon ever since he left last night it’s been a disaster!”

Nancy nodded finally serious- her childish self has finally gone and she redeemed adult self. So she has a serious side after all…

Clorica rolled her eyes, “God Vishnal stay calm -and you call yourself a butler.” Cloricas words stabbed through me, it wasn't like her to be so rude but even so she told me what I needed to hear to catch a grip of my self, she continued, “So if Jones and Volkanon are gone… That means that's whom Volkanon was talking with last night… ohhh! I slept before I can see anyone…” Murmured Clorica.

“I see… I really have to go I guess…” Said Nancy with a slight disappointed look on her face, “Dolce please take care of the clinic while I am at it.”

“I’m coming along!” Called Dolce coming downstairs- I haven’t seen something like this ever. Dolce was dressed up exactly like Pico and looked adorable! I love her outfit- it matched her enormously and her pigitals were stunning- though she wears it like that everyday I think it matches her more today than any other day.

“Me too!” cried Pico rushing down the stairs following Dolce, “Hey lets bring flowers!”

Dolce glared at Pico,” No its not the time for that.”

Pico pulled the bouquet flowers that she held behind her back to the front, Dolce looked at her quite differently , ”When did you bring that here?”

Pico giggled, “We were going to vist Frey anyway milady so Nancy bought them from the flower shop!”

“Love the outfit Dolce- it’s so cute!” Clorica smiled but yawning at the same time, “ Doesn't it match her Vishnal? Vishnal- Stop gawking!”

I was dragged down from cloud nine thanks to Clorica agian and cleared my throat, “It matches you magnificently Dolce! Its… So cute!”

“Thank you…” Said dolce with a smile- looking away- she is so shy it was adorable! I think the princess herself is adorable when I wake her up every day but to be honest I think Dolce is cute in her own way too, every girl has a charm after all! I will never know Cloricas one though- she is too weird as a girl... 

“Lets go to Frey.” Said Nancy carrying a Doctor Kit in her hands- bringing our focus on the main reason we are here.

“Yes, lets.” I answered.

I opened the door allowing the ladies to go first after all it’s a butlers job to be gentleman.

“Ohhh so gentleman Vishnal!” teased Pico somehow reading my mind while exiting the door, my face flushed red- I know Pico likes to tease but not this way! Nancy and Clorica giggled slightly.

“Sorry- she doesn't mean to tease you in a bad manner that's just so like her. Thank you gentleman.” Dolce exited the room telling me so. I don't know whether she is enjoying this joke- but that outfit might have played a role on her. Can somebody please stop calling me gentleman?!