Chapter 1- A peaceful day? -FREY

Chapter 1- Frey

I walked around Selphia Plain with a weapon in hand, ready for any monster that plans to attack. I have been trying my best to become stronger and improve for the last few days but somehow I don't feel like I am doing a good job. I have been quite lazy this summer; although I have been serving Selphia for the last 3 years I still can’t help feel I’m doing a good job as a princess- I somehow have weird nightmares of a kingdom in fire and other dreams. I’m exhausted but I cant sleep- not now anyways.

I decided to lie under a tree and play around with my thoughts to keep me busy from drifting off to sleep until Pico came and-

“FREY! DOLLY…. DOLLY… dolly.” Pico panted, she looked as pale as a ghost despite the fact that she is a ghost. Ghosts didn't run. I thought to my self, Ghosts fly. Why is she panting?

“What’s wrong? What happened to Dolce?”  I shrieked, “Where is she? Bring me to her!”

Pico pointed the way, without thought of what I am doing I rushed through the forest. What’s wrong with Dolce? I never see her around this place...

“She’s there!” Pico shouted, pointing to a massive tree. On the peak of the tree you can see Dolce approaching a Wooly. How did that wooly get there?!

“DOLCE! GET DOWN THERE- YOU WILL GET HURT!” I yelled at the top of my voice hoping she heard me. Dolce was startled- the branch started to creak.She grabbed the wooly in her arms. Protecting it as they fell.

We rushed to grab her but she fell too soon. Pico rushed to shake her, “DOLCE! DOLCE! ARE YOU…” She squealed, “Frey! What do we do?” Pico turned towards me while my fingers trembled. I caught a grip of my self- as a princess, I need to keep calm in the hardest of situations. I took a deep breath.

“Lets carry her to doctor Jones.” I suggested, already sweeping her in my arms. Pico grabbed the unconscious Wooly near her and we hassled to the Clinic.

Note: I have 8 chapters ready and completed so if you like to continue, please feel free to tell me. If you would like to criticise please do so nicely, I look forward to see your opinions >.< im so nervous to upload my first story! I dont think its the best so yeah...