Ch.4

After band I had every other class with Levi, it was a dream. We didn't talk much until I got to english, the teacher was an older woman who mostly talked about her cat, Stormy. When I came in I told her my full name and she sat me right next to Levi, it's like she saw into my soul or something. I pulled out my new english binder from my backpack and from the corner of my eye I saw Levi staring at me. Is my hair messy? Does my eyeliner look bad? Does he actually remember me from last year? my mind was racing. "Jaya, your hair looks nice." I looked over to see Levi looking me straight in the eyes.
Levi Williams, the boy I was hopelessly pinning for last year said my hair looked nice. I tried to suppress my big dumb smile as I said, "Thanks, how was your summer?".
We went on to talk for the whole class because the teacher wanted us to get to know our classmates better (I don't mind that at all). After english I had to go to my very last class of the day, science. Levi insisted that he walks me to my class and I hate being alone so obviously I said yes. We talked the whole way until he realized that he got us lost in this huge school. Levi looked at me with his glistening green eyes, "Just go into that classroom and ask for directions." he said in a quiet voice.
Me, being the person I am loudly replied, "No, I'd die of embarrassment!".
The hallway was completely empty and we were slowly inching closer to the door when he whispered, "I'll give you a dollar to go in there and ask for directions, it would be so funny.".
I rolled my eyes, I might be childish but I'm not gonna say no to quick money. I looked over to him and walked in with my stupid schedule in my hand. From the corner of my eye I could see Leo- why is he everywhere I go? I thought to myself. "Hey, uh do you know where this class is?" I said (sounding like a complete bimbo).
"It's down the hall." he replied in a monotone.
I left the room feeling embarrassed as ever, covering my mouth with my hand while walking back over to Levi. For a second I glanced over my shoulder and saw Leo glaring at me and Levi, almost as if he was mad at me for something. I dismissed it and walked to class. Before I opened the door I turned to Levi and asked, " What class do you have next?".
"None, I'm gonna skip.".
"On the first day of school?".
"Why not? You only live once, you know.".
I was dumbfounded listening to him, for a second I considered skipping with him but then I decided it wasn't worth my time. I don't know why but hanging out with him so much just made me so happy.