Ch.2

As I assembled my clarinet I saw Leo Robinson walk in. I was talking to my friend about my summer and how much fun I had at the beach house with Adrien and his older brother Eros. Adrien and Eros have always been my summer best friends, our moms are really close so it was only fair that we became friends. Adrien is the same age as me and in the same grade as me but, he goes to a vocational school with Eros. Eros is seventeen, he's kinda odd because he has a knife collection and an obsession with Scooby Doo but he's really funny. As I was talking to all the people around that weirdo, Leo came over to me with his stupid trombone and said, "Jaya. If you don't shut the fuck up Im going to suffocate you.".
Leo has always had a weird thing for telling people how he's going to kill them, it's so annoying so I said, "shut the fuck up before I tie a plastic bag over your head.".
Obviously I wasn't being honest but I wanted to intimidate him (and maybe make my friends laugh a little). Leo glared at me for a minute, the feeling of his cold eyes gazing into my soul through his glasses made me want to punch him even more. After a minute of our fake staring contest Leo said, "you have no idea who you're messing with." "An idiot with a god complex?" I replied.
Leo gave me another cold glare and then he was instructed to go back to his seat. I looked over in Leo's direction as he was leaving to take  his seat and when I looked past Leo I saw Levi Williams giggling at the whole situation. The year before I had a huge crush on him, and I still kinda do.