1 | ⏳ The Destination ⌛️

"An Island! There's an island!" A female voice shouted from outside.

"Really? Lemme see Nami, Lemme see!" Luffy said, jumping up and down, snatching the binoculars out of her hands.

"Hey!" Nami shouted, hitting the straw hat, leaving a large pink bump on top of Luffy's head.

"May I see Nami?"Usopp asked politely.

"Of course you can Usopp, the island is over in that direction." Nami pointed as Usopp pulled the binoculars to his eyes, looking straight.

"Oh wow, that's quite a large island! You think they could supply us?" Usopp asked, Nami nodded and smiled.

"It reminds me of Alabasta, and Vivi... Oh how much I miss her." Nami said, placing her hands on the railings and looking out into the sunset.

"Save the sob story's, ya have any beer?" Zoro walked out from behind them, scratching his head like he had only just woken up.

"These men are going to be the death of me..." Nami whispered to herself, taking a big sigh.

"Look Zoro! An island!" Luffy shouted, pointing to the yellow mound of land that seemed to get bigger and bigger.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't care." Zoro said, rolling his eyes and taking a seat in a corner of the deck, ready for his eighth nap of the day.

"Fufufufufu~ swordsman-san, please try to be nicer to your nakama," Robin said, using her creepy hands to come out of the side of a railing and pinch Zoro's cheek.

"Oh wow, an island! We totally don't see those every single day~," Zoro said sarcastically before dosing off.

"Huh, it looks like a big sandcastle?" Usopp said, taking the binoculars down from his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess it kinda does..." Nami said, looking out onto the sea.

"Can you all be quiet, it's not like we just found an undiscovered island that has unicorns flying around." Zoro said, light anger in his voice.

"Jeez, will you stop killing the mood Zoro!" Chopper said, turning his head to look at the green headed man.

"Whatever," Zoro said with a sigh, getting up from the deck and going back inside. As Zoro walked inside the kitchen, he went over to the sake barrel and pulled the lid open.

Still no beer, maybe there's some at the next island...

He put the lid back on and walked into his training area, grabbing a weight from the shelf and closing the door.

~

"9994, 9995, 9996, 9997, 9998, 9999-,"

"ZORO! WE'RE AT THE ISLAND!" Luffy burst through the door, making Zoro jump and lose balance, making all the weights fall onto his back as he fell over.

"LUFFY, YOU LITTLE-," Zoro got up from the floor, his back been completely crushed.

"Whoops~ shishishishi!" Luffy said, laughing and running out of the room before Zoro could be-head him. Zoro sighed and put his sword back in the sheath, walking outside to see the view.

Usopp was right, it sure did look like a massive sandcastle. It towered over the sea, like a crown that lay on top of the water.

"Wowwww, just look at that sight!" Usopp gasped, smiling a wide smile. Usopp had never usually enjoyed having to stay at a sand island, he said the sand was annoying, and it got everywhere. But right now, it looked like he was glowing with excitement for the journey ahead.

"Hmph, I still can't believe that Luffy had the audacity to break my handstand weight lifting count just to show me a big lump of sand." Zoro grumbled as the others watched the island come closer and closer.

"It's...beautiful,"

To be continued...