3 | ⏳ Smoke ⌛️

Happy Coronation to all my Brits!🎉

"Haha! That's so stupid, who would believe a lie like that!" Usopp laughed hysterically.

"Seriously, I want to go find this nonsense 'prince' to show them that we need to save them." Zoro said sincerely.

"Fine, we can go, but we ain't gonna be finding anything." Luffy said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yay! Adventure!" Chopper said, a wide smile opening on his face.

"Sorry chopper, we can only take a couple people because of water supplies," Robin said, bending down and patting him on the head.

"Aww, so who is going then?" Chopper asked.

"Probably Zoro, since he suggested it. Anyone else want to go?" Nami said, looking around for any volunteers. Usopp very slowly reached his hand up, but then regretted it and pulled it back down.

"Usopp it is then, you can set off right around now you two," Nami said as Usopp opened his mouth to speak.

"Shut up Usopp, no one else wanted to go, so your going," Nami said harshly.

"Ok..." Usopp said sadly, defeated. 

They set off around noon to the pyramid on horses, it wasn't too far away from the city, but still felt like a long time because of the nervousness coming from Usopp.

"Zoro, we know that its just a myth, can we go back?" Usopp said as they arrived.

"No, we just got here, and I want to show those idiots that I'm correct," Zoro said angrily, getting off his horse and walking to the triangular entrance.

"Zoro, maybe I should just wait out here, aha?" 

"No, you're coming in with me," Zoro said as he grabbed Usopp's arm and walked into the pyramid. They entered the dark room that had a very faint shine of the moon coming through the very top of the triangular building. In the centre of the room was a large coffin that sent shivers down Zoro and Usopp's spine, there was a face on the head of the coffin and it was covered in swirls that looked like smoke. 

"Zoro, we know that there isn't a 'prince' in this place, lets just get outta here," Usopp said, backing up.

"No, now im actually slightly interested.." he said, walking closer to the coffin in the centre of the room.

"Zoro! It could be a trap, look out!" Zoro ignored Usopp's shouts and continued to walk to the coffin.

"W-wait for me Zoro!" Usopp quietly shouted, running after Zoro who was already in the centre of the room, looking down at the rusty coffin.

They both looked at it, it was golden and sparkling besides the heavy dust that contaminated it.

"A-are you going to open it?" Usopp asked, his voice shaking.

"What else would I do with it?" Zoro said as he grabbed the lid of the coffin.

"Eeek! Please don't! How about we just leave, it's probably a trap!" Usopp shouted, jumping backwards in terror.

"How else we will save these idiot villagers? We take this coffin back, we show it to them and they realise that their pathetic lives are not going to be saved by this stupid myth," Zoro said angrily, looking down at the stupid coffin.

"Fine! But if we die, i blame you!" 

"How will you blame me if we're both dead?" Zoro put his hands back on the lid and slowly started to slide it to the side. Usopp let out a cry and backed up with pure terror. Zoro continued to slide it open as dust flew out the sides, it must have been here for a long time.

Zoro took one last breath and pulled it open, shutting his eyes, not wanting to see he was wrong.

And there it was...nothing.

They both stared at the empty coffin and sighed.

"See, i was right, now lets go show those idiot they need saving." Zoro said, sliding the lid back on.

"I told you we should have just told them they were stupid!" Usopp said, folding his arms.

"I tried to tell them that, but they wouldn't listen." Zoro tried picking up the coffin, but it wouldn't budge no matter how hard he pulled.

"Huh, it won't move," Usopp said, moving closer to it.

"That's weird..." Zoro said, taking his hands off it and stepping away from it.

Zoro then walked further back and launched his foot at it in an attempt to push it off the ground.

"Hey! The hell do you think your doing!?"

To be continued...