5 | ⏳ A Promise ⌛️

"What? I don't think I understand, what do you mean by we're bound together?" Zoro asked, picking up the lamp once more.

"If someone touches my lamp, I have to stay with them for the rest of their life!" The genie cried as blood ran out of the side of his mouth. 

"Since your a genie, does that mean you grant 3 wishes?" Usopp asked.

"Of course it does you idiot!" Zoro thought for a second, if he can grant wishes then...

"I wish for you to save this island."

Usopp and the genie stared at him for a moment, their mouths wide open. 

"Hold on, that's not-,"

"You said you grant three wishes, that's my first one," The genie just looked up at him in silence, realising that he had been beaten at his own game.

"You could have wished for infinite berries, a beautiful wife and a ship of your dreams, AND THATS WHAT YOU WISH FOR!?" The genie shouted.

"Yes, I am. Now grant my wish and come with us to save these stupid people," Zoro said taking the genies hand and pulling him upright. He sighed and followed Zoro, knowing that he had no other choice. 

"Alright, get in the pot."

"What?"

"Get in the shiny thing," Zoro held out the lamp to the genie.

"I can't go back in once I'm out!"

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I can't physically go back in the lamp," 

"Surely you can just shrink or something, we don't have another horse," Zoro said.

"You overestimate me, the only special thing I can do is grant wishes for my master," The genie sighed.

"Ok. Then I wish for another horse."

"Are you an idiot."

"No," Zoro said as a brown horse slowly rose into existence.

"ZORO WHAT THE HELL! YOU JUST WASTED ANOTHER WISH!" Usopp shouted, grabbing his ear and pulling it. The genie sighed a loud sigh and hopped onto the horse, kicking its back and setting off galloping.

"Wait you little-!" Zoro set off as well, trying to catch up with the genie.

"AHHH ZORO WAIT!" Usopp screamed as he struggled to get on his own horse.

~

"So, what should I call you, genie-san?" Zoro said, slowing his horse down to walk next to the genie's.

"Sanji, just Sanji. No Sanji-Kun, Sanji-san and definitely no Sanji-ya. Alright?" The genie said, making his boundaries clear to Zoro.

"Sure, Sanji~." Zoro said seductively.

"I sure hope you plan on apologising for that."

"I'm sorry."

"You better be,"

To be continued...