12 | 💛 Zoro's final wish 💛

Yellow and gold sparkles started to flutter around Sanji's body, the crew watched in awe as Sanji's eyes fluttered open.

"Sanji!?" They all said in unison.

"Huh? Why am I not dead?" Sanji said, pinching himself to see if it was a dream or not. Zoro threw himself onto Sanji and hugged him tightly, ignoring Chopper's screams that said he might hurt Sanji.

"I wished for you to stay alive with me," Zoro said, smiling widely.

"I-w-you-huh?" Sanji stuttered, his face looking extremely confused.

"Sanji, do you hurt anywhere?" Chopper asked.

"Nope, I feel good as new." Sanji said. Chopper sighed loudly and sniffled, wiping away his tears.

"Let's give those lovebirds some space, shall we?" Nami said before leaving with the rest of the crew.

"Love-bir-what?" Sanji said, but everyone was already gone. Apart from a particular green haired swordsman.

"So, you love me, eh?" Zoro said, sitting down next to Sanji and stroking his cheek.

"I-I said that because I was going to die! I d-didn't mean it!" Sanji said, blushing like mad.

"Is that true?" Zoro asked. Sanji looked away, embarrassed.

"N-no," 

"Come here, idiot," Zoro pulled Sanji in tightly and kissed him gently.

"I love you." Zoro said, caressing Sanji gently.

"I love you too, mossy,"  

Ahh! I'm finally done! Sorry this took ages, thank you so much for reading ❤️ If you liked this then feel free to check out some of the other short stories I've made! Thank you again, you guys really help by reading these stories so I can improve my skills as a writer! 💛💚

Love you! 

Bye! 💋